Ask your questions for Hasbro

JayC

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are the cahnces of more Clone Wars vehicles in the Titanium line such as the Torrent Starfighter from the animated series or the TX-130 or AT-XT from the Clone Wars game?

Will you ever redo the Clone Armor Obi-wan (Obi head on SA clone body)? The one that came with the snap on armor did not do a highly requested (and customized) request justice

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Since Hasbro does Titanium Star Wars and Battlestar Galactica, what are the chances Hasbro would make other Sci-Fi ships from properties like Aliens, Buck Rogers and Star Trek, I would also like to see 3 3/4 scale Galactica vehicles Vipers, Rapters, raiders and heavy raiders would be great

I was curious about the current Tie Fighters that were rereleased

Couldn't the correct size solar panels (The large panel that were recently on the Ties in TRU and Target)be modified to fold down to fit in the $20 box so that we can get the correct size panels instead of the current short ones

Now that Hasbro has gained the Marvel liscense, and build a figures are all the rage; could we see something like that apply to a playset or larger vehicle. With fifteen or so vehicles in 2007, either confirmed or rumored, would it be profitable enough to include pieces with each vehicle to build, say an AT-TE, Jabba's Palace, or Star Destroyer?

With the release of so many Clone Wars-era and OT-era vehicles in large sizes over the past few years (TRU Exclusive X-Wing, Target Exclusive TIE Fighter, AT-AT, Gunship, ARC-170, etc.), will there ever be plans to reinvent the Millenium Falcon in a more movie-accurate size and layout such as the main cargo hold being at the front of the ship instead of the back, a corridor connecting a 4-seater cockpit to the rest of the ship, etc?

• 2 weeks later...

In light of Hasbro's recent call option to repurchase warrants for all of its common stock from LucasFilm, Ltd., does this mean that we may be seeing the end of the Star Wars franchise from Hasbro? Or should Star Wars fans not worry about anything between now and the 50th Anniversary (circa 2016)?

• 4 weeks later...

Will we be able to use some of the POPs from the George Lucas in Stormtrooper mail-a-way for the new vintage coin mail-a-way? Believe it or not.. I passed on the Lucas, but have a buttload of POPs still.

Don't know if we're still doing this or not. But anyways,it's been awhile since I asked a question:Any chance we'll ever see,in maybe a comic pack or something like it,a Luke in a traditional Jedi robe? Like the ones Obi-Wan and Mace wear.

• 2 weeks later...

Why was the VOTC Bespin Luck without a lightsaber hilt? Considering that image is so iconic. Why did this figure...that was around 10-12 dollars lacking what a 7 dollar Luke in Tantoonie garb did? You could have giving us the Darth Vader hilt instead and I would have been happy...Which I hope you know you have a habit of doing anyway. You dont even put the Darth Vader hilt on any Vaders except a few old ones. I had to buy two Bespin Lukes...one to dig a hole to put a lightsaber. The original figure of Luke in his Bespin outfit has a lightsaber hanging/painted on his left leg.

• 3 weeks later...

Hasbro,

Since all the various color schemed Jedi Fighters seem to sell pretty well and Anakin and Obi-Wan's maroon and yellow fighters have been made available in three different lines (ROTS, Saga, & TAC). Will we ever see a re-release of the Toys R Us exclusive Anakin and Obi-Wan fighters with the blue & green color schemes? Don't make them exclusives and leave out the pack-in figures and they would probably sell really well considering a lot of folks missed out the first time.

The Republic Gunship had been put out under many different colors/designs and under the AOTC, Clone Wars, and ROTS. Any chance we will be seeing these again any time soon (especially since you are going to re-release the 'Hunt for Grievous' pack)?

After seeing Hi Res pics of TAC series 6 and 7, will Han Solo's (Bespin Torture Rack) belt and gun holster be included? Also, figures like Han Solo and the A-Wing Pilot seem misproportioned in the shoulders and neck, respectively. Is this something that will be able to be fixed before production? Great job Hasbro, the 30th Anniversary Collection has gotten me back into collecting Star Wars figures!

• 2 weeks later...

Since vehicles are considered the "it" thing for its line of Star Wars figures, will Hasbro ever release an updated version of the 1979 Imperial Troop Transport with newer electronics as a possible exclusive? You have all sorts of EU figures lined up, so why not this "classic" EU vehicle as well?

• 3 weeks later...

dear, hasbro

I have a question about making new star wars 3 3/4" to 3.75" scale action figures.

since the figures based on the film like han w/torture rack and C3PO (eye pop out) w/creature (new sculpt)

when will we see a all new sculpt luke skywalker snowspeeder pilot figure being made?

I would like to see him made

ball jointed neck

ball jointed shoulders

ball jointed elbows

ball jointed torso

working holster

ball jointed knees

ball jointed ankles

removable helmet (no visor or with working visor?)

grapple device he use to get up on the walker in the movie

grenade

blaster

hilt

lightsaber

please hasbro could you make one for all the star wars in the world? so i can add him to a snowspeeder and the at at walker for a recreate movie scene

dear, hasbro

I have a question about making new star wars 3 3/4" to 3.75" scale action figures.

since the figures based on the film like han w/torture rack and C3PO (eye pop out) w/creature (new sculpt)

when will we see a all new sculpt luke skywalker snowspeeder pilot figure being made?

I would like to see him made

ball jointed neck

ball jointed shoulders

ball jointed elbows

ball jointed torso

working holster

ball jointed knees

ball jointed ankles

removable helmet (no visor or with working visor?)

grapple device he use to get up on the walker in the movie

grenade

blaster

hilt

lightsaber

please hasbro could you make one for all the star wars in the world? so i can add him to a snowspeeder and the at at walker for a recreate movie scene

• 3 weeks later...

I'm curious to know what kind of market research is done to determine what figures are re-released (rehashed)

Myself, I would ask them to re-release the Gungan pack-in figure from the Episode-I Fambaa beast pack. It is probably the only Gungan figure that there is a noticeable demand for (A simple eBay search would show you how much interest there is, just from the difference between boxed and loose/WITHOUT figure prices. You CAN'T HARDLY SELL the Fambaa without the figure, and then only for very little, comparably).

Want to prevent a re-release from being passed off as the original? Give it the bendable legs from the Captain Tarpals figure from the Naboo Final Combat set. A Battle Back with the figure on a Kaaduu would be welcome, too. (I don't expect much descent because no-one will admit to actually wanting gungan figures :P) The molds for the parts already exist so there little-to-no production costs in that area, at least.

Trust me, the figure would sell, and VERY well