Ask your questions for Hasbro

JayC

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dear hasbro.

the luke skywalker x wing pilot for the VTSC line looks great. I think wedge and luke are about same height. would it be possible if the luke figure and helmet (chin strap) could be used to create wedge antilles because of his height and movie accurate?

What? No Dutch Vander?

dear hasbro.

the luke skywalker x wing pilot for the VTSC line looks great. I think wedge and luke are about same height. would it be possible if the luke figure and helmet (chin strap) could be used to create wedge antilles because of his height and movie accurate?

yes hasbro must do this. it woud be kewl if he had woking vizer.

:ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I have 2 questions, first: since you released the figure stands through HTS what is the chance of releasing weapon packs there as well? I know all the army builders out there are in need of more rifles, blasters and even helmets for their clones. Second: I know some retailers shy away from large vehicles because they take up too much shelf space, what is the possibility of releasing these vehicles with a more complex instructions and more parts? Then you can put them in smaller boxes. Lego seems to do okay this way. Maybe we could see a new Death Star playset, an AT-TE, Juggernaught, MTT, Rebel Blockade Runner, even a new more accurate Millenium Falcon?

• 2 weeks later...

The comic pack line seems to be a great method for releasing fan favorites and otherwise neglected EU characters throughout the years, and fans/collectors appear to be loving every bit of it. With the success of the comic packs and fan interest in EU characters, do you suppose there's any chance for a revisit of Dark Empire figures in two-pack form? Packs like Clone Emperor Palpatine w/ Dark Side Luke, Sedriss w/ Kam Solusar, and Xecr Nist w/ Imperial Sentinel or new sculpt Dark Trooper would be a welcome update to the Kenner figures of '98, which though had their draw at the time, pale in comparison to recent figures over the last several years.

Dear Hasbro,

I love what you've done with Clone Troopers and Stormtroopers. All the articulation you can ask for (well, except for Commander Baccura/Commander Cody). I have several shelves in my home dedicated to Clones and their Jedi Generals. As well as Stormtroopers snapped at attention for Darth Vader and the Emperor.

So don't you think it's time you start putting a little more attention on our rebel freinds? I'd love to have a squad of Rebel Commandos that could stand at attention for General Madine or crouch behind fallen logs. I'd love to have Hoth Soldiers who could toss a grenade, crawl on their belly in a sniper position, or look through a pair of macrobinoculars.

For years now we've been able to put our Clones/Storms in most any position we'd like.....so please give us the same option for our beloved Rebels.....please

Hasbro! Please make gun turrets available for Republican Gunships and VOTC articulate every figure. #1 Reason I bought so many of your clones/stormtroopers was because of the awesome articulation. I think it is insulting when you offer figures that have balljointed knees but no ankle articulation, ball jointed shoulders but swivel elbows. Just make standard the awesome articulation you granted clone troopers to all your figures and everyone wins!

What is the thought process that goes into adding articulation to an action figure? The Luke Skywalker figure from the Luke/Mara comic pack has ball jointed ankles, but is missing articulation in his knees. If certain figures only get so many points, why would it be placed on a joint that would be better spent elsewhere? Boy I hope when you make a super articulated Yakface, he has ball joints on his knees AND ankles! And head, and shoulders, and elbows, and......;)

What is the thought process that goes into adding articulation to an action figure? The Luke Skywalker figure from the Luke/Mara comic pack has ball jointed ankles, but is missing articulation in his knees. If certain figures only get so many points, why would it be placed on a joint that would be better spent elsewhere? Boy I hope when you make a super articulated Yakface, he has ball joints on his knees AND ankles! And head, and shoulders, and elbows, and......;)

See, that's the kind of nonsense i'm talkin bout. Scorch should have had standard clone trooper articulation, instead, we were given swivel shoulders, no knee and ankle joints. What the hell?

Now I realize this is a long shot, but who do I have to bribe over at Hasbro to get a figure of Darca Nyl? Even more of a longshot, our buddy Darca in his mercenary armor from his early days before getting his sweet nomad uniform and slugging it out with Lycan. Again, I know, a longshot...but with the contract with Hasbro as far into the future as it is, that leaves room for a lot of "secondary" and Dark Horse characters.

ref; http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/7/...caMercenary.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

With the next year being the year of the Clone Wars Saga what is the likely hood of seeing rereleased Phase 1 armor Clone Trooper pilots either the regular in yellow or the ARC type shown in the Clone Wars cartoon with new articulation? These wouldn't be hard - just need new helmets on existing super articulated clone bodies.

And/or...

Alot of the clones released this year (AOTC white and officers as well as ROTS white, Shocktroopers, etc) were merely given the DC-15S blaster and none were released with the DC-15A blaster rifles. What are the chances of weapons packs with said blaster rifle or just releasing figures next year with the DC-15S? And on a side note - preferably the thicker version seen in the Vader/Bow Order 66/Hunt for Grievous packs and the Clone troopers in the 2002-04 Saga release not the flimsier version seen in the Thire/Palpatine Order 66 pack or Betrayal on Felucia.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Hasbro,

I just picked up Elis Helrot and M'iiyoom Onith, and they're both terrific figures. My question is, are there any more cantina aliens in the works for future release? There are several great aliens that have yet to see figure form, and I would love to see some more made, either in single-carded form or in boxsets. Thanks!

Hasbro,

Is it possible that you will include detailed bases with some figures in the newer/later releases (to appease both collectors and children alike)? And hopefully interlocking bases? For instance, the Trash Compactor set from the Saga edition?

Thanks for your time!

Judging by the fact that everything but the color scheme of Graak, from the sculpt to the picture on the coin is based on Lumat from the vintage line. And that Lumat instead of Graak has a sticker in the pack of stands. It's safe to say that Graak was originally going to be Lumat. So what happened? Why was Lumat changed to Graak? And are there any plans to release a repainted Lumat?

dear Hasbro:

On the last round you answered about articulation. but I didn´t find my self convinced. my question is simply, I just can´t understand why is it so dificult an expansive to do a decent model, pait and articulation work on a star wars figure, considering the fact that you do a fairly decent work on the GI Joes? why don´t you follow the same line of work? I could make a bunch of critics here comparing star wars and GI joes figures, but this isn´t the place, and besides anyone can see it easy comparing them.

Or is this because star wars fans would buy anything? I am a ruge fan, and I have to say that just recently I started to buy just a few of the star wars figures. because most of them are really awful! Im sorry for being rarsh, but since we have the space here I planed to make of this a constructive criticism. I want to buy more star wars figs! but they have to be at least worth it. So on the matters of cost, I prefer to pay a little more on a well made figure, than pay cheap on a lousy piece of work.

I hope you can consider what I sayd for the future. thanks for hearing us and sorry for anything. We just want you to do the BEST work.

• 4 weeks later...