Ask your questions for Hasbro

JayC

Are there plans to correct the "Imperial Briefing" set Tarkin's 'prequel' uniform to the more accurate OT style uniform? (specifically, the 'cuffed' boots, tucked in pants, and possibly even the textured tunic [althought the rank badge limits the options here])

Comparison pic

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey hasbro will we ever see a death star play... ahem... vechial (it is just a big ship after all ) set?

I think even if you had to buy multiple sets with say a few clones in it and build it up to the be the death star that would be sweet...

What are the odds of something like that?.. thanks!

Seeing how Hasbro has made nearly every other Imperial officer (Tarkin, Ozzel, Veers, Jerjerrod, Motti, Tagge, Tarkin's "Conference Room" cronies, etc.), will we ever see Admiral Piett at any time in the future? This has been a fan favorite that has (to my knowledge) never been given the action figure treatment.

Will the legs of Commander Cody and the arms of Commander Bacara ever be corrected?

Why does Hasbro insisting on painting on "dirt" details that only make a figure look ugly? Will "clean" versions of figure like Cody, the Biker Scout, and sa clone trooper ever be released?

Will the TIE incerceptor ever be re-released?

Will a Lando in Han outfit (as seen in the ending part of Empire Strikes Back) ever be released?

Since Hasbro's major focus with Star Wars is on vehicles, will a newer "corrected" version of the Millenium Falcon with a more movie-accurate scale and interior ever be considered for production? Currently, some the modern versions of Chewbacca (the VOTC version especially) can't even fit inside the cockpit of the 1995/2004 rerelease (both based off of the original 1978 mold) unless they are nearly laying down in the seat, which just looks silly.

I don't really think cost would be much of an issue, considering that the AT-AT currently retails at $90, and not too many people are balking at that price.

The folks from Hasbro have contacted us with this:

"In an effort to provide more consistent support to the media dedicated to covering the iconic

Star Wars toy line, Hasbro has established a weekly Q&A aimed at sharing the most up-to-date and accurate brand and product information available.

Every Friday by 5 PM ET, we ask that your staff submit questions that you would like posed to the Star Wars brand team. (No more than three questions per outlet per week, please.) All questions submitted will be reviewed and answers to a select few will be posted on http://www.Hasbro.com/StarWars the following Friday afternoon. Though only a sampling of all questions received will be posted to Hasbro’s site each week, we will make our best effort to respond directly to each editor with answers to all submitted questions."

So with that in mind I figured I would let you all the readers post your questions here, and then each week I'll pick 3 to send in to them. So with that in mind start posting your questions here, and I'll send off the first 3 tomorrow.

Is it too early to get a sneak peak at the new Star Wars Transformers line?

I admitt that I've become "Hooked" on collecting Star Wars Transformers... I hope that they come out with transforming A-wing, B-wing, V-wing, and Y-wing fighters, as well as a Tie-fighter and Imperial Tie-fighter. That would be just too COOL!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Since you guys were kind enough to give some information on the future of Willrow a few Q&A's back, could you shed some like on the future for Yarna? From the recent fan choice poll, it is obvious she is highly wanted and many wonder if she will ever be made. Thank you.

will we see differnt clone trooper jetpack guys army builders?.. Like a clone with a jetpack with the blue or orange colors on them ect?.. I would think each differnt clone team would have a couple jetpack guys with them as well..

• 2 weeks later...

First of all, kudos on the new Chief Chirpa figure. This is the most accurate Ewok sculpt we've seen in 23 years. Will we be seeing new sculpts of subsequent Ewoks, such as Logray, Wicket, Paploo, etc. sometime down the line?

First off thanks for the great year!!! I am a big clone fan and have amasses quite and army. Sadly my clones don't have much to pilot/drive!!! I know you can't give specifics but are more clone vehicles on your future rader??

I'm sad to see the large Titanuim line go. Have you ever thought about reviving Action Fleet (plastic)? I think if you steered clear of rereleases (what I think killed AOTC AF and Titanium) I think this would take off for you. To me this would be the best genre to offer capital ships, vehicles not done yet, and EU ships.

I'm glad to see you guys finally coming around to EU. Will this include vehicles as well as figures??

I just got into collecting SW after seeing the awesome X-Wing and Tie Fighter at TRU.

They look incredible, but they're huge. I seem to recall seeing smaller X-Wings and Tie Fighters at some point. Are smaller scale X-Wings and Tie Fighters planned in the forseeable future?

While I'm at it, will we see any more plain white Clone Troopers in the future?

• 1 month later...

I finally got the incredible Interactive R2-D2 and I have to say that this thing is as close to the actual droid as you can possibly get! Are there any plans of integrating a USB interface port into future releases of this droid that would allow owners to download personality/droidspeak updates, command updates, or glitch patches from the internet or from an included software program? Other toy companies have similar interactive toys like this already. Just wondering...

Would you consider using a different color mix for the 3 3/4" scale blue lightsabers; maybe, something close to the color of the earlier 'spirit' figures? While, in my opinion, the green and red ones work pretty well, the blue blades have always seemed too dark for lightsabers. Thanks.

If you were to update Luke in Stormtrooper Disguise in the 3 3/4" line, would it just be a head swap, or, would it actually be a shorter sculpt (maybe with head and/or paint deco variants)?

If you ever get around to making a Spirit Anakin what likeness would he most likely have? Hayden Christensen, Sebastian Shaw, or (what I want to see) interchangeable Christensen and Shaw heads so everyone is happy.

Back at ComicCon it was stated that 10 of the choices from the Fan's Choice poll were in the plans to be made next year. Is that still true?

has this been asked?..

Will see see any death star or star destroyers in the line at all?.. What with the popularity of veichals and all... Or will these fall under the "base" effect due to there size :( ?.. thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Seriously, why no full cases of clones? You know they sell, do me a fav, go to a couple stores that carry SW figures.. and check how many clones compaired to other figures are on the shelf.. see? Putting one clone to a case is just silly to me.. I know not every one army builds.. but I think it's safe to say that there are enough out there that clones wont clog the shelves.

With the clones being exact copies of Jango Fett, it's safe to say they all look the same under the helmets. Why is it that there is a new head sculpted for each removable-helmet clone? Why not pick a head and stick with it, making alterations when needed (scarring, battle-damage, etc)? In my opinion, the Saga Jango head was the best likeness of the actor, and is obviously small enough to accept a helmet.