Psylocke (a.k.a. Betsy Braddock) Did Not Die in X-Men 3

I AM SCI-FI

PSYLOCKE (Betsy Braddock) is NOT dead !!!

Sure, we see someone that appears to be Psylocke disentegrated by Phoenix, but it was NOT her. Sure, the credits say that Mei Melançon played Psylocke, but it was NOT her. Sure, Mei Melançon's character, like the actress, was of oriental descent, like Psylocke, but it was NOT her. Sure, Mei Melançon's character had purple hair, like Psylocke, but it was NOT her.

Why was it NOT Psylocke (Betsy Braddock).

Because, Mei Melançon's character could turn invisible.

Psylocke can't turn invisible. Psylocke has telekinesis w/ telepathy, limited precognitive abilities, and able to direct mental energy as destructive mind blasts, and manifest psychic katanas.

The ability to turn invisible is the power that an assassin would want, and there is one assassin that looked like Psylocke that comes to mind. Now, mind you, this assassin didn't have the ability to become invisible, either, though.

The character that Mei Melançon played was Revanche (Kwannon).

Now, because Revanche (Kwannon) had a subliminal psychic link, with the real Psylocke (Betsy Braddock), they shared memories. So, Kwannon believed that she was the true Betsy Braddock (Psylocke). Thus, she is listed as Psylocke.

The real Psylocke (Betsy Braddock) is still out there. Waiting to get her shot in a X-MEN movie, or X-MEN related movie. Maybe, she'll pop up in the Wolverine movie. Maybe, they'll hook up and produce Wild Thing. Who, I know was actually the daughter of Wolverine and Elektra, but whoever thought of that was out of their gourd. I always wanted Wolverine and Psylocke to get together. I mean, come on. Wild Thing's claws are the perfect blend of Wolverine's claws and Psylockes psychic-blade manifestations.

damn are there still people who havnt seen the movie?

dude spoilers much?.. BLAH DIED IN THE MOVIE!! GOOD ONE DINGUS

Sorry you didn't get to see it, over the weekend.

Could one of the Mods change the title of my thread to:

(Topic Title) ***SPOILERS*** Psylocke (a.k.a. Betsy Braddock),

(Topic Description) In X-Men 3, Did Not... It Was, However,...

Thank you.

I think that they put Psylocke in there so that fans could see a cameo of her. Yes, it would have been a better idea to put 'Revanche' in the credits so that she would still get a chance in a future movie, but they wouldn't call her Psylocke for nothing.

Sure she didn't have all the same powers, but it was just a cameo. Most people wouldn't notice she was in an earlier movie, even if she had a big part in the next movie. They could always make up an explanation.

So even if she did die, she still has a chance for a future movie. But don't say it's not Psylocke, if it says Psylocke! :P

---

synch is going to see the movie in a month, when the theaters are quiet.

I have to admit, I was really tempted to "Shhh." to people when I watched it.

GOOD ONE DINGUS

@loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@

and just change the topic title yourself, lmao.... better yet.. close it!

I would change the topic, myself, if it would let me. When I go to "Full Edit" of my original post it does not give me the option to change the title.
LOL she never turned invisible, you loose. merged with the shadow. its as close as we get to see psylocke in movies. until a restart.
She didn't come out of the shadow. She had bent light around her, making her invisible. Similar to how the Predator turns invisible. When you looked at her the wall behind her looked wavy where she was standing. Plus, I'm not loose. I'm a one woman man. However, that's only because my wife won't let me be a polygamist. A polygynist, to be exact.

FU for your stupid ass forum title. Wise up dumbass. People like myself still haven't seen it. So STFU!!

Psylocke wasn't even a major character. She maybe had 30 seconds on screen tops. Chill.

The original post isn't exactly correct. Psylocke went through a period in the comics when she could bland into the shadows, like nightcrawler. Now, there is a certain level of darkness in everything, to me she didn't turn invisible but rather, matched the wall like a chameleon, coming out of the shadows on the wall. You may think it wasn't shadowed, but no hallway can escape darkness completely.

yes she can do things like appear from thin air. there were all kinds of weird abilities she gained from the crimson dawn. besides that fact, if the actress is credited for that role then yes, despite any argument you make, that is the role she played. thank god she died, she was useless anyway. i didn't like the majority of the morlocks in the movie.

this is funny. sci fi is really an overhyper spaz enough to make a hugh spoiler post declaring a character is not in fact dead solely because he said so. the movie was the movie pal. if she was credited as it, she was it. not because you didnt like it. man, sometimes you seem like you need a nice big glass of stfu

If you havent seen the movie.... WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?

Quit whinning that spoiler here, spoilers there...you are not a true XMEN fan...so shut up! :o

Quit whinning that spoiler here, spoilers there...you are not a true XMEN fan...so shut up! :o

what if your a true enough xmen fan to not see the movie, cuz you cant believe the garbage they put out has the name xmen on it. c'mon they killed cyclops like it was nothing.... im glad i read that spoiler cuz im not wasting a penny on that *%$#!!!

I agree. I haven't seen the movie but I have enough sense not to care if I get too much info on it while on the internet. C'mon guys, its bound to happen.

Ratner admitted that he "mixed and matched" different mutants w/ different powers to make them "more cool." That was intended to be Psylocke, just Ratner's warped version of her....

I agree. Heck, he gave Calisto, the ability to move fast.

Yeah, the movie has only been out 6 days now so I could understand how some fans have not seen it yet (even though I have found time to see it twice) but it's pretty tought to avoid spoilers...more than half the topics right now in the Marvel Forum are X3 related. What do you expect?