X-Men Wallpapers

DarthJoe

Colossus please!

I have some great pics of Colossus (mostly Jim Lee/Andy Kubert art from the early 90's...I really favor the artwork of these two, in case you couldn't tell already), so I'll make one of him too.

BANSHEE wud be cool can never find anygood pics of him online

thx

I'll see what I can find. It's hard to find good pics of him, as he hasn't been given much love over the last 25 years. Siryn would be a lot easier to do, as she has some awesome shots from the early X-Force comics, and Deadpool comics.

How about Beast either the blue fur one (NON CAT VERSION. Ihate what they did to him).

Or classic beast like X-factor days.

Thanx

brad

I'll hook you up with a Beast wallpaper.

or maybe gambit

Gambit's up next, after I'm done working on the Jean/Cyclops one I've started.

These are kinda slow going, as they take me about 3 hours to put together after I find the pics. It takes quite awhile to take the time to cut them out of the original pic, and touch them up, but I'll get around to all of them eventually. :)

How about Beast either the blue fur one (NON CAT VERSION. Ihate what they did to him).

Or classic beast like X-factor days.

Thanx

brad

I'll hook you up with a Beast wallpaper.

or maybe gambit

Gambit's up next, after I'm done working on the Jean/Cyclops one I've started.

These are kinda slow going, as they take me about 3 hours to put together after I find the pics. It takes quite awhile to take the time to cut them out of the original pic, and touch them up, but I'll get around to all of them eventually. :)

I appreciate it these have been awesome.

my wife who isnt a comics fan thought they were awesome.

Well, after spending too much time on a Cyclops/Jean wallpaper, a combination of lack of good pics to work with, and lack of interest in the wallpaper itself, made me abondon the project. Sadly, it'll have to wait until I can find better pics to work with.

The plus side to all of this is it led into making this wallpaper tonight:

Gambit1.jpg

This is probably my favorite one so far. Mostly, because Gambit is my fav. :)

Not X-Men Related, DJ.

Can you make The Thing wallpaper?

Thanks.

The problem is finding good, high-res pics of him. The reason these are all X-Men wallpapers is because I have literally thousands of X-Men comics on my comp that I extract the images I'm using from.

Well, after spending too much time on a Cyclops/Jean wallpaper, a combination of lack of good pics to work with, and lack of interest in the wallpaper itself, made me abondon the project. Sadly, it'll have to wait until I can find better pics to work with.

that breaks my heart on so many levels. got enough cyclops? cuz his astonishing look would be fine by me.

that breaks my heart on so many levels. got enough cyclops? cuz his astonishing look would be fine by me.

Yeah, I have enogh pics, it's just digging through 20+ gigs worth of comics to try to find ones that will make a cool wallpaper. Like I said, I'm still gonna make one, I'm just waiting until I find better pics to work with. :)

Phoenix1.jpg

And here's a widescreen version for Stormfan, as promised:

PhoenixWS.jpg

I made this next one, just because the Juggernaut/Wolvie pic was too cool to pass up. I'm still gonna make another Wolvie wallpaper.

WolvieJuggernaut1.jpg

Love them! Awesome job! @notworthy@

Got the Phoenix one as my background :D

Just bumping so I don't lose track of this thread over the weekend.

Thanks to everyone who's enjoying these wallpapers...there's a lot more to come. :)

Sorry it's taken so long to post a new wallpaper...I haven't had as much time to make them lately, so they'll be a little slow coming from now on, but I'm gonna keep making more.

Anyways, here's a new one:

Colossus1.jpg

good work