Is it just me...

stormfan

I was just looking at the Young Avengers Boxed set and was thinking, wouldn't the Hulkling figure make for a good custom X3 Colossus? They both Have the same type of costume, since they both don't have sleeves and it's basically already black. They both have about the same muscles too. Just switch the heads and do some repainting..

img_0232.jpg

X300_086.jpg

If I were any good at customizing I'd take a shot at it. Just thought I'd give the idea to the pros :D

Yup, arms are abit too big...

Iwas thinking though that the unmasked two pack daredevil head could make a decent unmasked FA cyclops though :D

Too many earrings!

nope, it's just you!! but i to think it might make a good colossus!! haha!! maybe, it could work!!

(looking at that picture reminds me) arrg Ellen Page...i got a soft spot fore her ever since i seen her, and plus the fact she comes from my home town of Halifax!! :P

I never thought of that, but It makes perfect sense. The bpdy is absolutely perfect for a movie Colossus.

Why would you want to make a X3 movie colousus for? Movie figures suck! Just stick to your regular ML Colousus.

4 real. @hmmm@