What would you like to see in x-men 4?

Usagi Yojimbo

I found a ad for today that confirmed a x-men 4 movie. I would like to know what you would like to see in the fourth movie? Here is the link to x-men 4 being confirmed its at the bottom of the ad. Blogcritics

For the members that do not believe that the ad is true google seach x - men 4 or x -men movie 4. I've been on 3 other forms that talks about x-men 4 was confirmed.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Respect for Cyclops! (guess that would be tough now, though).

I had this neat idea about Rogue, since she was kinda misshandled in X3 (IMO):

She's out on her own trying to find a new life for herself. Finds her way to New Orleans where she hooks up with Gambit. The whole love story kicks in for a while. The cure wears off. She's afraid he won't love her anymore. He proves her wrong by sticking by her even though he can't touch her.

A little soap opera-ish....but that's X Men for ya. Have Gambit blow stuff up along the way. If they go with this plot, your girlfriends will want to watch it with you again.

oh, and, respect for Cyclops.

how about a decent plot, and an apologie for 3

So the whole mutant cure and the way they'd force it on mutants + Jean Grey and the Dark Phoenix? wow. I guess Joss Whedon and Chris Claremont should slap you...

better than the tripe in the first one.

I think some people just blindly hated this one cuz prettyboy bryan singer didn't direct it.

Anyway

I LOVED X3 so I hope the exact same people make X4.. this time with Apocalypse..

Basically, I'd leave Apocalypse out of it. I just don't think he works in a film. There really aren't many major popular character left to do other then Gambit and Apocalypse. I'd leave the future storylines out of this, without question. I pray to god Inever have to see an X flick with Bishop or Cable in it! Maybe have, since Angel was introduced, have someone turn him into Archangel. Magneto is secretly building a new brotherhood to destroy, let's say, the white house (much like that story in Ultimate X men). Have the brotherhood be Avalanche, Blob, Magneto, Archangel, scarlet witch and quicksilver. Don't make this one the Wolverine/Storm show, have some more characters play major roles like Iceman and Colossus. Gambit is the main new character, creating conflict between iceman and rogue because of Gambit and Rogues new relationship. There is just so much more you can do with this...

Respect for Cyclops! (guess that would be tough now, though).

I had this neat idea about Rogue, since she was kinda misshandled in X3 (IMO):

She's out on her own trying to find a new life for herself. Finds her way to New Orleans where she hooks up with Gambit. The whole love story kicks in for a while. The cure wears off. She's afraid he won't love her anymore. He proves her wrong by sticking by her even though he can't touch her.

A little soap opera-ish....but that's X Men for ya. Have Gambit blow stuff up along the way. If they go with this plot, your girlfriends will want to watch it with you again.

oh, and, respect for Cyclops.

Not a bad idea. I just hope we get more Rogue and FINALLY Gambit. But Cuc being alive must happen too imo.

Draven

Ok here it is

After the aftermath of X3 the government gets it goin with the Sentinels and then Mastermind... but at the end Angel gets his wings chopped off and that's like a cliffhanger.. then in X5 it'll be about Apocalypse.. someone more superhuman (not that Magneto isn't but he seems just like a human). Maybe Mr. Sinister too.

I was telling me cousin I HOPE TO GOD they use the same people who did this one, Ratner, and the writers.. and since they have 3 years to do it this time instead of like 10 months, they can make it even better than X3 and my cousin was like NO, they should just do it in 10 months each time and come out with a new X-Men every year. That'd be awesome.

This article does nothing to confirm X4. All it says is "Fox has apparently confirmed X-Men 4," which is not exactly solid information. We need to see something a little more official straight from Fox.

Although, here's hoping...

Yeah, I was going to say the same thing about Fox allegedly confirming a fourth film. The link is vague about it and I just surfed the net to see if there's any official confirmation. It's all fan speculation right now.

Basically, I'd leave Apocalypse out of it. I just don't think he works in a film. There really aren't many major popular character left to do other then Gambit and Apocalypse. I'd leave the future storylines out of this, without question. I pray to god Inever have to see an X flick with Bishop or Cable in it! Maybe have, since Angel was introduced, have someone turn him into Archangel. Magneto is secretly building a new brotherhood to destroy, let's say, the white house (much like that story in Ultimate X men). Have the brotherhood be Avalanche, Blob, Magneto, Archangel, scarlet witch and quicksilver. Don't make this one the Wolverine/Storm show, have some more characters play major roles like Iceman and Colossus. Gambit is the main new character, creating conflict between iceman and rogue because of Gambit and Rogues new relationship. There is just so much more you can do with this...

Apocalypse could actually work on film, he just has to have a more plausible look. I

like how X-Men Evolution handled him, made him more ancient-like. Being the oldest and first mutant makes him unique, X-Men is afterall based off a comic book. Having him would be the best way to introduce Archangel too.

Truthfully the directors and producers could have actually used many other mutants like Gambit and Colossus. Once again X-Men Evolution surpasses the films with their lineups.

The film crew didn't know how to select a good roster and didn't know how to fully intergrate them in the story.

There could have been 4 complete X-Films, with these rosters.

(X1)X-Men:

Professor X

Cyclops

Jean Grey

Beast

Iceman

Angel-cameo

Magneto

Pyro

Gambit

Colossus

(X2)X-Men

Professor X

Cyclops

Jean Grey

Iceman

Angel

Storm-cameo

Mystique

Rogue

Gambit

Destiny-cameo

Blob

(X3)X-Men

Professor X-small role (replaced)

Moira Mactaggert-(replacement

Cyclops

Storm

Nightcrawler-cameo

Colossus

Wolverine

Kitty Pryde

Phoenix

Sinister

Gambit

Morlocks

(X4) X-Men

Professor X-reduced

Cyclops

Wolverine

Storm-reduced

Iceman

Gambit

Beast

Rogue

Nightcrawler

teams up with

Magneto

Toad

Mystique

Juggernaut

Against

Apocalypse

4 Horsemen

Honestly I think the best route to go would be a movie revolving around Mr. Sinister (played by Tim Curry) and his experiments on mutants. It could easily introduce Gambit and the Morlocks as well as the marauders. His obsession with the Summers brothers could also be the comeback of Cyclops as well as a cameo by Havok towards the end. This movie could set up a 5th movie featuring Apoc.

For me, the plot would be that Sinister, posing as a top scientist/geneticist (Dr. Essex) takes Cyclops and takes care of him. Meanwhile, Havok shows up at the mansion to see his brother's grave, and is immediately furious and whatnot with Wolverine. Basically, I'd want a team of X-Men to have to save Cyclops (who is either taken prisoner or coerced into subordination to Sinister). All the while, little things here and there about Moira and the Xavier subplot...something to set up something for Proteus in the next one and possibly, POSSIBLY, Apocalypse after that.

NO Sentinels.

NO human/mutant hate for a while. The last three were all about the human/mutant relations, and X-Men is more than that.

I don't care who's at the helm of it, but I want STORY, not pretty colors. Give me character, give me drama. We got the flashy, now let's set things up for more flashy later.

I got more, but it's late...and I gotta think on it a bit more.

see in x men 3 in the danger room it says the near futur so that must mean some sentails and i think mabey astroid M cause magneto has learned about being evil aint good so he is gonna make a heaven for mutants :D and rouge i also think may get her powers back like magneto and in the 5th and final film the age of Apocalypse should begain!

Honestly I think the best route to go would be a movie revolving around Mr. Sinister (played by Tim Curry) and his experiments on mutants. It could easily introduce Gambit and the Morlocks as well as the marauders. His obsession with the Summers brothers could also be the comeback of Cyclops as well as a cameo by Havok towards the end. This movie could set up a 5th movie featuring Apoc.

Thats the route I think X3 should have taken. I would subsitute Magneto for Sinister.

This how X3 could have went. Sinister finds a comatose Jean, who didn't die, but he uses her not only to exploit her power but to lure Cyclops to him. Worthington labs discovers the existence of a mutant named Leech that may hold a cure for mutation, Sinister views this as a threat to his research and proceeds to send out a group of mutants to exterminate the Morlocks

who has Leech, before Worthington Labs gets to him. The Maruders slaughter the vast majority of the Morlocks and those sent by WL, of course the X-Men eventually arrives and the Maruder kidnap Scott and Angel (who went to warn the Morlocks about WL) is impaled.

In X4 Phoenix breaks free of Sinisters manipulation, Scott is rescued but now they must contend with Phoenix who has been serverly brainwashed by Sinister.

I guess X4 should be, like X3, have 2 storylines...

Sinister being one

Legacy Virus being 2

or perhaps they could go down the onslaught or House of M (only with X characters) route...

I think leave Apocolapse and time travel and space travel out of the movies!

you don't need time travel to have Apoc in the movies. But I would save him for the 5th and keep with Sinister like I mentioned before. The 5th movie we could actually see Sinister help create the 4 horsemen and we would of course see Angel turned into the Horseman death. You can leave Cable and Bishop out all together or not mention the time travel aspect.

^ Ditto. I'd love to see Apocalypse in the movies, even if its only the last film. You wouldn't need time travel.

I was gonna write a whole reply about Havok coming to the mansion trying to find his brother then finding out what happend. Then all the while Sinister would be harboring Cyke and bringing him back to health and of course studying him all the while. But I'm glad a couple other people are on the same page at least.

After that I'd like Cyke to escape from Sinister and when he returns to the mansion he finds Alex who resents Scott for never coming to find him. That's when we have the fight where we find out they can't hurt eachother with their powers and Scott realizes his brother's a mutant too.

I'd like to see it end with an X-Men siege on Sinister's labs, fighting off his creations and eventually fighting Sinister. But since Sinister's a slippery guy, it's open ended as to whether he's still around or not.

Of course there'd be a romance in there somewhere, and hopefully more Iceman, Shadowcat, Colossus, Beast, and Angel.

oh yeah and I forgot to mention that I want to see Banshee... he doesn't even have to do anything... I just want him in the movie... he can flirt with Moira or something...

A bunch of people are saying no future stuff, but I wouldn't mind it. I don't think you've gotta stick with following up X3 because there are a million X-Men subplots where this person dies or this person is resurrected.

Imagine Days of Future Past, where Hugh Jackman could still get his time as Wolverine but we also get Sentinels, Mastermold, and an already established plot (if director sticks close to the comics or cartoon version).

The movie could start in 2013 (sort of Terminatoresque) where Wolverine finds himself fighting Sentinels with Kitty Pryde, then flashes of concentration camps wake up the present Wolverine from a "dream." Wolvie gets up and goes around the X-Mansion where some scenes introduce the main characters in both present and the future: Kitty Pryde, Colossus, Storm, etc.

Now move into the government realm and introduce Bolivar Trask (he was in X3, but he was just a minor role). Have him in some scenes with Peter Gierich and begin unveiling the Sentinel program "Project: Wideawake" (I know he's killed off in the first movie, but again, this is a different saga), then have the X-Men fight their first one in Manhattan. Senator Kelly (I know, dead in the first trilogy) is campaigning for mutant rights with Beast (Grammar still needs to be cast)...

We then move to the future and Bishop is introduced. He takes out some more "futuristic" Sentinels with Shard, Forge, and the future X-Men. Forge can introduce the time-travelling device, and as an attack infiltrates their hideout, Bishop can travel back. However, the intruder (Nimrod) kills Forge and travels back after Bishop before Sentinels blast the time-travel machine.

Now we are back in the present, and Sentinels are popping up on the grid everywhere. The X-Men fight off a Sentinel attack at the X-Mansion, then hear reports from Beast that he is under attack in Washington D.C.

We move back to Bishop battling Nimrod in D.C. and "defeating" him before making it to Kelly's office. Bishop only finds Senator Kelly in his office, hiding under his desk, then explains what happens in the future after Senator Kelly is assassinated. At his point, "Beast" comes in and asks they leave. Bishop has been hiding, then pops out and fights Beast, who is actually Mystique. Mystique ends up defeating Bishop, then captures Kelly and takes him to the labs where Trask is working...

Wolverine and the X-Men make it to D.C. and find Bishop unconscious in Kelly's office. They seize him and ask him about the senator. He talks about Mystique posing as Beast, then where from future legends where Kelly is taken. The group then heads to the government labs as Bishop gave Kelly a tracking device... (this could be different since tracking chips are overused in movies)

Kelly has a blindfold removed and looks into a long warehouse of unoperational Sentinels, with at the end, Mastermold. Trask, Geirich, and Mystique all discuss what the plan is; mutants will be gathered and contained in camps as Sentinels grow in size and effectiveness, all after Mastermold is operational. Trask sees mutants as dangerous and a total threat.

As a Sentinel is commanded to finish off Kelly, the X-Men bust in, take out the Sentinel, and grab Senator Kelly. Trask then hits a switch and Mastermold is activated.

We then see an amazing fight between Sentinels and the X-Men, with Mystique actually working for Magneto (shows her as a spy) and the Brotherhood (which would include Blob and Avalanche along with Pyro and new Toad), who busts in and destroy Mastermold alongside the X-Men since the Sentinel program is a threat to both mutant sides.

The final scene is a return of Nimrod, and the X-Men have to find a way to defeat him...

Now I know this plot has holes and doesn't focus on Kitty Pryde or Professor Xavier and Magneto, but it is something I've always wanted to see on-screen. I sort of blended the cartoon version with the comic book idea, so if people didn't like the cartoon version, they won't like this. The beauty of movies is that it doesn't always have to be 100% accurate to the comics, but at the same time, some things being absent take away from the movie (for example, Spider-Man having natural webbing instead of cartridges)

Let me know how you feel... I like this topic a lot. Apocalypse and Sinister are both worthy villains as well. Mojo... not so much.

oh yeah and I forgot to mention that I want to see Banshee... he doesn't even have to do anything... I just want him in the movie... he can flirt with Moira or something...

Did you see that Siryn is in the credits for X3? I thought that was funny.

its a real pity Banshee never made it to the movies hes 1 Character that u dont nee much cgi for and so easy to do.Thaught he wud have been at least next to Moira at xaviers grave

hope he makes the4th since siryn has been in 2 movies now

Maybe morph might make it?..... fighting the sentinals & being left behind by the xmen to fight the sentinals & be saved by Sinister... ;)