MOS EISLEY WAVE HITS!!!

firefly2121

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"AAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH"

I lovenew toys, but I wish that all previous waves would come through before a new wave is to hit.

I'm still scrounging for Saga figures

I'm not planning on picking up the Heroes & Villians line (luckily since they haven't arrived.)

And the vintage line......well let's just say that's a sore subject.

they hit ca on friday

Carbondale, IL Wal-Mart got 'em in tonight. 2 different assortments, 1 with R5-D4, 1 without. I got Luke, Garindan, Hem Dazon, Momaw Nadon, R5-D4 & 2 Sandies for myself & 1 of each for a buddy. The look & quality of the figures just keeps getting better & better.

I found these this weekend as well, but they had already been picked over pretty good and the only one left that I wanted was Garidan. Rest where Lukes, Darths, and Hans.

i got them all except vader and han

The Target I work at got two assortments, both w/o R5-D4 :(

no r5?

there are 2 different cases?

Yeah man, the Rev 1 case does not come with the R5 or Momaw, those are replaced with Cody, Firespeeder pilot, Snowtrooper, and I think Dofine. It's a really crappy case. The normal wave 5 case is soo much better because it comes with 2 Sandies, 2 Momaws, and R5.

The Target I work at got two assortments, both w/o R5-D4 :(

no r5?

there are 2 different cases?

Yeah man, the Rev 1 case does not come with the R5 or Momaw, those are replaced with Cody, Firespeeder pilot, Snowtrooper, and I think Dofine. It's a really crappy case. The normal wave 5 case is soo much better because it comes with 2 Sandies, 2 Momaws, and R5.

that really sucks! why dont they just leave out han and 2 darth vaders? that would make more sense. R5 and Momaws are a couple of the coolest in that wave.