About the Deaths in X3 Movie....

khamla

1) Cyclops: We saw no body. He could be passed out and could discover the Sentinels in Arkalay Lake.

Although I agree they could bring him back, Cyclops is dead. No "CSI: Alkali Lake" needed here. Professor X even said "YOU KILLED THE ONE YOU LOVE BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T CONTROL IT" right to Jean before he got vaporized.

yes, but everyone must remember that the reason why prof x and everyone else refers to him as being dead is because they think he is.....technically prof x can't locate someone's life energy without cerebro, and i didn't see him wear it in this movie....the only reason he was able to find jean first off is cause of how powerful she is..

as for x-4... jean's body is stolen by the hellfire club. they already have cyke's, lets say that somehow they were there at the lake and collected his atoms or somthing?? the hell fire club is also run by sinister.

prof x comes back, using his powers, he changes his appearance so that everyone will recognize him. (that way patrick stewart can come back)

as for everyone else, aren't leeches powers only temporary anyway? magneto and mystique could easily come back.

but have the whole story revolve around sinister trying to resurect the pheonix to defeate his creator......apocalypse.

I don't want anymore X movies. This third one was an utter waste of film that if Ratner did another I think I would cry.

Besides, at the rate they are going, the 4th movie would just be Wolverine running.......for and hour an a half. Apparently Ratner does not like anyone but Hugh Jackman taking up screen time.

Unless you find a way to bring Cyke back, there is no desire for me to see another X movie.

Dang teenagers...

Look, FAmke Jannson and JAmes Marsden ARE NOT coming back. Ok? Drop it. THey want to do OTHER MOVIES!

So stop with all the "bring scott back" stuff.

They are actors. Don't you realize that most of the original team is dead now? They are setting up for the next generation of mutants.

Colossus

Angel

Iceman

Beast

etc....

Dang teenagers...

Look, FAmke Jannson and JAmes Marsden ARE NOT coming back. Ok? Drop it. THey want to do OTHER MOVIES!

Thank you! Had to be said!

Although I can see Jean coming back, I doubt she will, and Scott definatly won't.

Dang teenagers...

They are actors. Don't you realize that most of the original team is dead now? They are setting up for the next generation of mutants.

Colossus

Angel

Iceman

Beast

etc....

first off, famke and james aren't the ONLY ones who can play these characters....2nd off its fan fiction....let them have their fun, and 3rd, they aren't setting up for anything like a new generation of mutants cause there isn't going to be a 4th movie.

Umm that's why they hire NEW actors to take their place! Look Halley Barry aint coming back either but they didn't kill storm. So they didn't kill Cyc just because a certain actor isn't coming back. It dosen't really matter cuz there isn't a plan to bring back X4 anyways. But if they did, they definatly still have the option to bring back Cyc ssince they actually didn't show him die. This was done on purpose by the director cuz it gave them an option.

But if they did, they definatly still have the option to bring back Cyc ssince they actually didn't show him die. This was done on purpose by the director cuz it gave them an option.

They did that just because if they showed how Cyclops died, it's ruin the shock of Xavior's death.

He's not passed out on the lake, he's not transported to anther dimension.

He's dead. He could come back, but he's definatly dead.

But if they did, they definatly still have the option to bring back Cyc ssince they actually didn't show him die. This was done on purpose by the director cuz it gave them an option.

They did that just because if they showed how Cyclops died, it's ruin the shock of Xavior's death.

Maybe he was sent to the future with Bishop & Cable ;)

Maybe he was sent to the future with Bishop & Cable ;)

@hmmm@ @loll@ @smilepunch@

....MAYBE!

There is a few ways they could bring cyc back, but they aren't making an x4 so it doesn't matter.

With phoneix's last breath she could have resurrected him as Jean Grey gains control.

Cable Could be involved saving him at the last second as he comes back to warn about apocalypse, or bishop about the sentinals.

I could easily accept new actors for an x4 as long as the story is better. I don't love that idea, but i think storywise the first x trilogy blew, and a new one could redeem it a little.

Since we brought up Cable & Bishop,... Cable could be played by Kurt Russell & Bishop could be played by Samuel L. Jackson ;)