So who is planning on going to Botcon

Starscream49

I know theres quite a few Va boys in here. Any thoughts in meeting up and traveling out there? I mean we could drive or fly, then split a room. Any thoughts?

I would like to go but I really dont wanna go by myself.

I would love to go to Botcon, slightly crappy location or not, but it got ixnayed as a possibility for me awhile ago thanks to me being low enough on the vacation schedule ladder.

I'm totally setting aside money and planning for Botcon for next year though.

Wow you cant get one day off for it. That sucks. Sorry to hear that. I just wanna take off Fri.

Being only seperated from my college graduation by a year makes me The Man's corporate #$##. @smilepunch@

Best of luck getting to Botcon though!

Actually, I just looked in flights and stuff. Ill probably wind up skipping it.

I can fly to Louisville for about $200 but theres a connecting flight and a 3 hour layover. Then when I arrive I have to rent a car and drive another hour and a half.

If I fly to Cincinati, its one flight but $350 and still the hour and a half drive.

Renting the car will cost about $100 for the w/e

Hotel will cost about $200 for the w/e

Food will cost about $100

Reg into the show will cost $250. $300 if I get all the exclusive stuff.

So basically Im looking at $1000 before I step foot into the convention. And once in there, I have just about everything. So I guess Ill pass.

You work in the collectible field and the one thing that all our shows have in common are they are all in cities with airports. This stops people from having to rent cars and drive addition time after long flights.

mike mentioned something about going to niagara falls and taking me to meet someone from here, but i never found out who he is

Whats new this year? I dont' expect anythang new... maybe more news on the movie.. oh well.. not goin.

i'll be passing on this year even though they have a BW theme going and i am all about BW. i will go next year especially since the movie buzz will be at an all time high and i am sure there will be lots of goodies.

hopefully there will be some news this year about a 20th anniversary of the movie to be heard