More Xmen Marvel Legends

marvelexodia

I totally agree with more X-men Toys...

I'm 'Jonesin' for these ones to be made:

All the Ultimate X-men

(Either put em in the Legends line, or the X-men I don't care I just want em)

...Wolverine, Colosus, Cyke, Jean, Rogue with Gambit's powers, ...they'res plenty!

All the Astonishing X-men

(They've made a few make the rest!) ...Cat-face Beast, Cyclops with black suit silver visor!

And of Course AGE OF APOC!!!

(We got an awesome Weapon X and sabertooth)

...now we need a One eyed Cyclops, Beast with metal legs, tattooed face Jean, badass Magneto! X-man, Iceman with no mouth, and MORPH!!! (Sunfire would kick ass too!)

And of course all the classic X-men and women that haven't gotten there dues yet, and actually some X-men 2099 would be cool to see.

Make em fast, make em good, and get em on the shelf so we can get our fix!

Guest merz

I totally agree with more X-men Toys...

I'm 'Jonesin' for these ones to be made:

All the Ultimate X-men

(Either put em in the Legends line, or the X-men I don't care I just want em)

...Wolverine, Colosus, Cyke, Jean, Rogue with Gambit's powers, ...they'res plenty!

All the Astonishing X-men

(They've made a few make the rest!) ...Cat-face Beast, Cyclops with black suit silver visor!

...now we need a One eyed Cyclops, Beast with metal legs, tattooed face Jean, badass Magneto! X-man, Iceman with no mouth, and MORPH!!! (Sunfire would kick ass too!)

And of course all the classic X-men and women that haven't gotten there dues yet, and actually some X-men 2099 would be cool to see.

Make em fast, make em good, and get em on the shelf so we can get our fix!

We need a Blink up in that AGE OF APOC series too @razz@

I am so sick of boxsets.

I wouldn't mind more X-figures, but we know we will get them. So there is really no reason to be talking about it. I'd like some New X-Men characters the most; Rockslide, Elixir, Icarus, etc. White Queen, Banshee, and Polaris are must haves. Some more AOA including Blink would be nice. And Exiles mimic. I'd like a 616 Sunfire and Silver Samurai.

Most of those other characters I could care less about.

Whats funny is they got most ofthe molds allready they need to make this stuff...

& I too want exiles figures as well, if just blink and nocternal

heck, quite frankly I"ll buy just about any xmen figure ever made in this line up, and just about anything else as well, this is the worst case I've ever had of plastic crack :S

yeah.. I have more X-characters on my want list than Avengers too.

the ones I really want are:

Quicksilver (could be X or Avenger though)

Banshee

Sunfire

Shatterstar (and most of X-force)

Cannonball

Gladiator

Blob

Sauron

plus, they could literally make EVERY X-man that they have done already again.. they have plenty of custumes that many of us want to see, and some of them just deserve a do over

For me it's just about completing some semblance of cohesive teams now.

Astonishing X-Men (they HAVE done Wolverine, Kitty, and Colossus - his upcoming X-Men figure is his Astonishing look, right?... they have a cat-faced head sculpted for Beast)

Beast

Cyclops

Emma Frost

Jean Grey

Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Toad (updated)

Sauron

Avalanche (I'll settle for the techy X-Men figure coming up, though)

Blob

Mastermind (handsome and ugly variants)

Miscellaneous X-Men

Dazzler (to compliment Longshot/Mojo)

Forge

Banshee

Sunfire

Phoenix II (Rachel Summers)

Meggan (got to round out the classic Excalibur!)

Jean Grey (orange/blue costume to complete the Gold Team)

Jubilee (to complete the blue team)

Cannonball (supplements X-Force too)

Domino (only other character I'm really interested to have from X-force)

X-Factor

Polaris (I settled on her classic all-green costume with her headpiece)

Wolfsbane (some X-uniform that could work for X-Factor, Excalibur, New Mutants)

Multiple Man (perfect for army building)

Strong Guy

Quicksilver (works for Avengers too)

Age of Apocalypse

Apocalypse

Magneto

Rogue

Blink

Morph

Wild Child

Sunfire (easy to make from House of M Inhuman Torch!)

Iceman (easy to make from another Iceman figure)

I'm not sick of X-men....just Wolverine. Although if they put out a really good Tiger Stripe one to replace that horrid ML3 one...I'd buy it, but other then that I'm sick of him. I only bought Aston. Wolvie for the BAF piece.

I want some fudgin' Thungerbolt figures and that is all I have to say

I'm not sick of X-men....just Wolverine. Although if they put out a really good Tiger Stripe one to replace that horrid ML3 one...I'd buy it, but other then that I'm sick of him. I only bought Aston. Wolvie for the BAF piece.

A fa version of him is goin to be made. You can get this version and get the head of the xm classice one and do a swap