My first impression of Dc Superheroes

Orlock182

So I finaly picked up the Batman figure from series one of DC superheroes.Up untill Now all I ever saw was bane and scarecrow on the pegs.But I finally found a batman and snagged him..

Of ocurse when I get him home and open him up I'm let down a little by the figure. First of all his head and hands are made out of very soft rubber, So much so that his head pops of every time I try to move it! @grumpy@ That in itself I could get over. But My figure also was put together poorly. His hipjoint's front piece is off center. Something you couldnt notice until you got him out of the package and started to move his leg.

Overall, I hate this figure. But the series 3 batman looking to be much better!

The same thing happened to me, the series 1 Batman was my first figure in this series. I bought him after hearing how "great" he was, but after opening it i was very disappointed in him. In fact, if there are any takers out there(probably not on these boards), i'd love to get rid of him. The rest of the series is much better: Scarecrow is very articulated, Bane looks like he should, and the sculpt on Killer Croc is quite cool. I know many collectors here aren't too fond of him having very limited articulation, but he is still a cool figure regardless of that.

Upon further inspection, the series 3 Batman figure looks to be an improvement, but i'll wait for its release first ;)

Yeah he isn't the best... He was also the only one I bought in the first Series...

He's a pretty crappy figure. But the second wave stuff is much better. So the series 3 stuff (that is new) will probably be much better too.