Was Anyone Else Disappointed with X-Men 3?

DarthJoe

Thank you

And Shes actually older then me

So thats not that Weird

It might be wierd for you because you probally like dudes but its not wierd to most people

First off thats a picture doesnt look anything like her

And all im saying is that for most people(you know people with balls and a peni5)She looked attractive

2)Halle Berry looked like a Bobble head doll whenever she walked(Big head tiny Body)She also had White hair

3)Rebecca rojimin was covered in blue makeup and didnt look that attractive like that(But what do you know that could be your thing,probally is)if she was a dude your cock would have been throbbing

4) ALL the actors you mentioned were in the previous 2 movies and weve obviusly seen them all so I thought I would mention someone that ive never seen before in my life.And for the name Big Lewbewski youre very un-Dude like

I nominate you for Philosopher Of The Year!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My main problem with this movie was the dialogue.

"Come here you little B*TCH"

"Come get me DICK HEAD"

I mean come on, that was ridiculous. It would have been the perfect time to let Juggernaut throw out his classic catch phrase that he's used ever since the beginning of the character "NO ONE CAN STOP THE JUGGERNAUT" You think that would be cheesey, I think calling a little girl #$## in the movie, TWICE, was cheesey.

Otherwise I liked the movie, and thought Rattner did a good job and wasn't the problem like everyone makes him out to be. The script is what suffered the most, but they made MUCH better use out of the mutants in this movie than they did the last one. Collossus had a line in this movie, he didn't in the second one. They've always had mutants cameo in the X-Men movies, they actually used some of them this time around.

I thought beast had the most impressive fight scenes next to wolverine, and we did get to know about him for what was only a little more than an hour of a movie. I think the main problem is that people think this will be the last movie, and it definitely didn't seem that way.

Wow with that picture catter I really hope you're just making this as a big in-joke.

I don't think the attractiveness of the characters really is all that important. They might as well be drawings because I'll never meet them in reality (except unless I chased them down and wanted an autograph and met them for 2 seconds, but that's completely unlike me).

They were supposed to portray characters of one of the best comic books, not be something that I can masterbate to.

Even still I thought it was refreshing that some of the kids weren't sex symbols like Halle Berry, or Stamos, or for the chicks Hugh Jackman. They were like normal teens, maybe even a little unnattractive. Rogue and Kitty, I thought, were supposed to be like negative eye candy so you would focus on the adults and not oogle the little girls.

This isn't to offend anyone here, but I'm sure someone will take it the wrong way.

Yes, Anna Paquin and Ellen Page are cute. I would have sex with them, prefferably at the same time. I was kidding about it being creepy earlier. But the key is they are both of legal age. They are only playing characters that are not.

I don't think they were supposed to be a turnoff in the movie. I think saying that is an insult to the actresses.

First off thats a picture doesnt look anything like her

And all im saying is that for most people(you know people with balls and a peni5)She looked attractive

2)Halle Berry looked like a Bobble head doll whenever she walked(Big head tiny Body)She also had White hair

3)Rebecca rojimin was covered in blue makeup and didnt look that attractive like that(But what do you know that could be your thing,probally is)if she was a dude your cock would have been throbbing

4) ALL the actors you mentioned were in the previous 2 movies and weve obviusly seen them all so I thought I would mention someone that ive never seen before in my life.And for the name Big Lewbewski youre very un-Dude like

Well everyone has a preference and not everyone with male parts think that Ellen Page is hot

Personally I would prefer Halle and Rebecca (blue paint and all) over Ellen, to me both these

women have alot more curves and alot more sex appeal. Now you say that most people with

(balls and peni5) thinks she looks attractive, well shouldn't the same apply to Halle and Rebecca as well? So stop with the personal insults, its not Lebowski's fault you can't take sarcasm.

"Come get me DICK HEAD"

Well try to get the dialogue right at least

it was

Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, BIT**

That's straight from a "Viral" internet video that's absolutely freaking hilarious, and great that they put it in there.

Then I think she says "Who's hiding, dickhead?"

If you didn't find it funny.. you're either uptight or have no sense of humor, or both

---------------------------------------------

I thought Kitty Pryde was really cute, I'd love to uh, marry her

"Come get me DICK HEAD"

Well try to get the dialogue right at least

it was

Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, BIT**

That's straight from a "Viral" internet video that's absolutely freaking hilarious, and great that they put it in there.

Then I think she says "Who's hiding, dickhead?"

If you didn't find it funny.. you're either uptight or have no sense of humor, or both

---------------------------------------------

I thought Kitty Pryde was really cute, I'd love to uh, marry her

I didnt find any of those lines funny

and obviosly Famke and Rebbeca are much hotter then kitty I was trying to make conversation

I'm not keeping up much with this thread I was just saying that to something else, these silly boards merge posts when you dont want them to sometimes.

Mystique was indeed very hot and cute. famke..bleh, hard to think of her as being sexy after nip/tuck but also she has a huge crooked nose.. I donno, still kinda hot. Kitty was more like the girl I'd want as a girlfriend.

so um

do you just not have a like, immature sense of humor?

The main thing that disappointed me:

COMPLETE lack of respect for Cyclops. Third movie: Killed 1/2 hour into it. He's the FIRST X Man, guys!!!! It's so easy to make him a whiny punk, but he CAN be interesting and cool if you try!

I completely agree, he was a huge afterthought in X3. James Marsden did make the dumb choice to take a lousy role in "Superman Returns," but that early death just threw me off. Xavier's death was a surprise, but at least it was done in a dramatic and heroic manner. Cyke was just killed off in an instant, pretty disappointing. I think the best route to have killed Cyke was for him to face Jean in the climax, therefore the two could have died together as "lovers." The actual ending with Wolvie worked and was cool though.

Who else thought Kitty Was Hot

I think she is cute, Ellen Page was a perfect choice for Kitty. Her line "Who's hiding, Dickhead!" to Juggs was great @lol@. Famke was way too creepy in this movie, so that was not a turn-on. Halle still looks great and Rebecca Romijn was still hot as Mystique.

I haven't seen it and I don't plain on it. I've heard enough to know it sucks.

Great logic there :rolleyes: , it doesn't hurt to go see the movie for yourself.

Now that i'm through with my quote-fest, sorry about that, i can say that i really did enjoy this movie. Although i am a huge fan of the X-comics, i still do not have a problem with the lack of "comic accuracy." When a movie is based off a book, there are always things left out, as well as changes. That is just something you can expect and a X-Men movie that is completely "comic accurate" will probably not appeal to the masses, those who are especially not comic readers would be like #WTF#

The movie did lack the "story telling" the first 2 films had, but i was not disappointed in it at all. It was nice to see this film take a fast-paced stride and get a little crazy, especially with the Jean/Phoenix stuff. I did not like the fact that Colossus and Angel were barely in the movie, but Angel's escape from the lab was quite cool. Kelsey Grammer was great as Beast, i was very pleased with the character as well. The Brotherhood was kinda lousy though, aside from Pyro, Callisto and Juggernaut. I would have rather seen Avalanche than that "She-Man"(Arclight?). The biggest let-down was Cyclops death, but all in all X3 is a very enjoyable movie. I think it stands up pretty well for the whole X-Men series....forgive the pun, but it is "The Last Stand" anyway :D

after watching X2 again I think what bothers me the most with X3 is the way the phoenix thing was handled. Go watch the end of X2 and tell me how thats how you invisioned the way X3 played out was really what you expected. Basically the whole bit about were Prof X is telling Logan and Scott about how Jean was hesitant about her powers was a big fat lie. Again in part I know this was due to director changes in all but still. I dont know if the first 2 were more like the comic or the 3rd, but what I do know is I got invested in the 1st two movies and wanted this 3rd one to continue on what the first two started instead of just going on its own way. IMO they should have just left Jean dead for now and focused the story on just the mutant cure thing. The Phoenix saga should be a story unto itself and if the actor who played Scott wasn't able to do shooting for the whole movie they should have just done the scene were Scott tells Logan we all don't heal as quickly as you do and then have Scott go off and do some soul searching or something and leave him out of the rest of this movie, instead of being killed in such a cheesey fashion. If they had cut out the Jean stuff then they could have taken the time to focus on developing the other characters like Angel, Beast, Iceman, Colossus, and Shodowcat.

WOW. Get out of my head! :P

But seriously that is pretty close to what I was telling my friends after we saw the movie.

That is just something you can expect and a X-Men movie that is completely "comic accurate" will probably not appeal to the masses, those who are especially not comic readers would be like #WTF#

See, people keep saying this, with nothing to back it up. I still don't understand why great writing wouldn't appeal to non-comic-fans? :unsure:

That is just something you can expect and a X-Men movie that is completely "comic accurate" will probably not appeal to the masses, those who are especially not comic readers would be like #WTF#

See, people keep saying this, with nothing to back it up. I still don't understand why great writing wouldn't appeal to non-comic-fans? :unsure:

If all "great writing" appealed to non-comic fans, then they would probably like comics. Sure it's great writing, but for some it's too adventurious and different. By making the movie a little different from the comics, non comic fans are able to enjoy it more. They change it so the masses like it. If everyone liked a completely comic accurate movie, everyone would be reading comics, which they don't, obviously.

*Edited*

If people are able to relate to it better.

@hmmm@

If all "great writing" appealed to non-comic fans, then they would probably like comics. Sure it's great writing, but for some it's too adventurious and different. By making the movie a little different from the comics, non comic fans are able to enjoy it more. They change it so the masses like it. If everyone liked a completely comic accurate movie, everyone would be reading comics, which they don't, obviously.

*Edited*

What you're actually saying is, 95% of humans are illiterate. See, I forgot that for a while.

Thanks for reminding me ^_^

I wouldn't have minded so much them killing Cyclops, if he had gone out like a man. Not at the very beggining in some overly complicated thing with the Phoenix. The movie was dead to me after that. I don't believe in the death penalty, but if anyone deserves it, it's whoever wrote this movie's script...

Even if you're 15, Kitty wasn't hot. Her hair was all frizzy, she had freckles, and she sort of looks like a boy. I don't think Rogue is hot either.

Who da hell brougt this thread back?

Because I just saw X3 for the first time last night at 12.

Who da hell brougt this thread back?

Because I just saw X3 for the first time last night at 12.

Daaaammm.... at da $1 movies? @loll@ @smilepunch@