I got a question about the V1 Rock n Roll (same as a few others)

GILTYONE

This question had to be discussed somewhere before but I must have missed it anyway..... What the heck is on the leftside leg of Rock n Roll? It is the same as a few others in 82-83 what is it?? I racked my brain (and now its loose lol)!

Check it out

http://www.yojoe.com/action/82/82images/rocknroll.shtml

I've always thought it was an ammo clip or a small field kit with a couple band aids and a candy bar.

I kinda was thinkin the samething! Thanks sean for the link as to it is a clearer pic.

They're supposed to be military BDU pants which have big pockets, but for some reason they decided to sculpt the pants as skin-tight instead of baggy and paint the pockets.

THAT SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT IDEA BUT I FOUND SOMETHING FOR BBI I THINK WORKS REALLY WELL.

Gil,

Why are you shouting??

And I too think it's a pocket.

I was on my mother & law's computer and it didn't have that spell correct thing like my phone so I just used caps! ;)

Don't laugh, but because it was kinda oval, at first (way back then) I always thought it was one of those little metal mess-kits, even though I knew even then that they probably wouldn't have been kept/carried it there, but the shape always made me think that for some reason. :rolleyes: