Pics Of Classics Megatron!!

Dark Gundam

Thats as close to G1 megs as were gonna get. If the kibble can come off Megatrons back it might look pretty good.

yea i hope it can come off cause without it it looks much better:

megatron.jpg

yeah...

better. now can someone digibash it to G1 colors....please :)

Thats as close to G1 megs as were gonna get. If the kibble can come off Megatrons back it might look pretty good.

megatron.jpg

yeah...

did the best i could with it. looks a whole lot better now. oh and i only kept the orange cause of that toy gun law.

with wings:

megatron1copy.jpg

without wings:

megatron1copy1.jpg

Do the gun mode too please :P thats not actually that bad in dif colors... wonder what the hopes would be of getting a club exclusive g1 colored thing like it

the kicker of it will be if this thing really SHOOTS :P

I think if they did him with that Photoshop colored job, he'd be AWESOME. I think the purple and neon green takes away from the G1-ness of MEgs.

toy Gun saftey laws ect ect ect the only reason were getting it at all is cause it looks like a nerf gun... which is actaully good for kids though since kids like that type of thing ... I just hope this actually shoots something, that would be 100% pure coolness if it did

Do the gun mode too please :P thats not actually that bad in dif colors... wonder what the hopes would be of getting a club exclusive g1 colored thing like it

the kicker of it will be if this thing really SHOOTS :P

here u go:

megatron_blastercopy.jpg

Dude you rock :) THat kicks ass!! I'm gona have to send mine to a kitbasher or some such if I buy one ...

holy #$## I knew this reminded me of something... FARSCAPE GUNS!!

74_1.JPG

With the standards set these days, Megatron in gun form will always look nothing but ridiculous. I would have much preferred it if they just used the tank form, but then it technically wouldn't be a classic.

My least favourite and easily the weakest in the Classic Line.

megatron.jpg

yeah...

did the best i could with it. looks a whole lot better now. oh and i only kept the orange cause of that toy gun law.

with wings:

megatron1copy.jpg

without wings:

megatron1copy1.jpg

great job BWM! thanks! he looks WAY better now :D

Well I think the gun mode looks good. I can't believe people are getting their panties in a wad; of course we'll never get one that actually looks like a real pistol, but they went out of thier way to work with the laws and tried to give us a gun Megatron. I like it, with the G1 colors. I was afraid it was going to be some taser-looking Laserbeak fiasco.

I get it and paint it.

I'll also take any commisions for people that want one like that.

Well I think the gun mode looks good. I can't believe people are getting their panties in a wad; of course we'll never get one that actually looks like a real pistol, but they went out of thier way to work with the laws and tried to give us a gun Megatron. I like it, with the G1 colors. I was afraid it was going to be some taser-looking Laserbeak fiasco.

I get it and paint it.

It is well within the laws to make a realistic Megatron as long as the barrel is painted a bright orange. They just don't want to because of the issue of wanting to appease collectors versus appeasing kids, the kids win.

I get it and paint it.

It is well within the laws to make a realistic Megatron as long as the barrel is painted a bright orange. They just don't want to because of the issue of wanting to appease collectors versus appeasing kids, the kids win.

I say we all win.

(Except for that paint scheme......yikes)

If it looked like this I would get it. (Photoshop done by someone else)

Classicsmegatroncolored2.jpg

It wouldn't surprise me if Hasbro DID eventually do this color scheme and put him out as Galvatron later on like they did with Cybertron Megs. :rolleyes:

Bot mode is very cool, minus the wings. It actually says "Im G1." But it is a sad fact with the political correctness and incompetence of kids and parents that demands that the g0overnment step in and protect tyhe incompetent ones with regulations on toy manufacturers in regards to making toy guns. And hey, if you don't comply, the stores won't buy from you. I personally think that if the regs weren't at issue, Hasbro would have found a way to balance out Megs to appeal to kids and us. The gun would still have that shape, but the colors wouldn't be that bad.

Oh, Sentinel Prime, PM sent your way.

Apart from the colours I like it alot. :)

The Digi-bashes look ar better though!