Gladiator, I am not... Jedi, I am!

JoeRhyno

I made this for a buddy of mine. We've been trading some troops for troops and he's been trading in my favor pretty well.. in our last trade, he threw in an extra clone, and then this recent one, threw in a droid that I needed and told me to throw something "cool" in.. so I figured.. I had some extra green stuff laying around.. a mass abundance of Yoda's thanks to the new Target packs.. so, why not?

Here's my(his) Clone Wars Yoda all suited up for battle, all the armor is sculpted on and the helmet is a Master Gunnzz Commando helmet cut to fit... our, little..GREEN...FRIEEEEND!!!

Yoda002.jpg

Yoda003.jpg

Yoda004.jpg

I ended up dremeling away most of the helmet cause I liked the way you could see his face through it, kinda like the Gladiator Helm Russel Crowe wore in the movie...

Anyway, hope you like, and hope he likes his "cool" bonus.

hahaha nice!

sweet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE