What would you like to see made?

Arc

If you could pick anything to be made into a figure what would it be? What company would you want to make it and why?

I would like to see an Indiana Jones line from Mezco. I think that they do a great job with variants and accessories.

• 2 weeks later...

As morbid as it sounds, I wanna see Six Feet Under figures.

First movie accurate Turtles done by Sota.

I second the Indiana Jones line, Mezco is a great choice as long as they keep it movie accurate and don't make it cartoony (ie Scarface, Miami Vice).

He-man needs to be handeled properly. At the moment I think Mattel is the only company that can get it done as weird as it sounds. A small company couldn't get retail support, and the only other large companies that come to mind are Hasbro and make Jakks or Playmates, the first has enough large properties and is practically a toy monopoly, the second two shouldn't handle any other toy lines until they improve. Mattel just needs to get better marketing, maybe pick up Jesse Falcon since toybiz is going down it seems.

I'll also add an updated Crystar line by Sota or another smaller company. If handeled properly it could be really cool.

Someone at fwoosh said a Sota James Bond line would kick ass and I second that.

He-man needs to be handeled properly. At the moment I think Mattel is the only company that can get it done as weird as it sounds. A small company couldn't get retail support, and the only other large companies that come to mind are Hasbro and make Jakks or Playmates, the first has enough large properties and is practically a toy monopoly, the second two shouldn't handle any other toy lines until they improve. Mattel just needs to get better marketing, maybe pick up Jesse Falcon since toybiz is going down it seems.

The only thing Mattel needs to do is quit making all the good figures short-packs or exclusives. All anyone could find were the junk figures while it seemed like all the good ones might as well been Ebay scalper exclusives. Making the stuff people want to buy unavailable to buy was a stupid idea since they actually intended to make money. All the good figures should have been plentiful. They did it because they wanted to force the collectibility of the line, but it back-fired, and did they stop when they saw the problem? No. They kept with it until the series was just clogging the pegs with unsellable junk figures that no one wanted.

A good Blade of the Immortal action figures (there was a 12inch doll thing that was pretty horrible). Made by Art of War, because their Berserk toys were pretty nifty.

I want a He-Man line with the articulation of the DC Superheroes line (the Series 3 batman, Superman, etc.) They could even use the existing designs and retool them with more artiulcation/ less gimmicks) Kids these days I think want toys that could be posed. Heck, I'd settle for something similar to the SMC figures, possiblilty and gimmicks that don't really hamper joints. And stop short packing the non-He-man/ Skeletor characters.

SOTA doing a Jams Bond line. With the best known Bonds in the first wave

ML style Star Wars. I want a Boba Fett that could go claw to blaser with Wolverine (now that Hasbo working with Marvel) or a Darth Vader who could stand side by side with Dr. Doom

ML style GI Joe. Forget Sigma Six, how's about a line of Joes that are ML scale

more characters for Transformers Classics, a new Fortress Maximus, and the Seacons get released

Hasbro doing a Indiana Jones line, prefeably at the ML scale

I want a McFarlane Pat Tillman Figure #US1# and a ML Snake Eyes

Every sports figure I've seen looks great and that would be nice to see. Speaking of McFarlane I wouldn't mind a Maximus from Gladiator figure in one of their lines. I may be wrong but i dont think there's been a figure from that movie has there?