Pics of the new Classics line

Starscream49

That Starscream is the best IMO. Okay, now that we have Screamer, there is no excuse now for Hasbro to not do a two pack or any release of Thundersracker, and Skywarp. That is easy money since all they have to do is repaint StarScream and they know us Transfans will eat em up. Hell even do an exclusive, I don't care, just as long as they make it into this line. How can they not. Before anyone else gets made, we need to atleast have the other two original Seekers.

NO EXCLUSIVES!!!!! @smilepunch@

Hey hey! I hear ya, I was just stating that the other two Seekers are a must before they even consider canning the line. While I prefer no exclusives, if that is the only way they can get them out to us then so be it, as long as we have em. It would be stupid though as they are core characters, cheap to make and are sure sellers, but still you never know.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want a Ratchet and Ironhide, close to show style.

That Starscream is the best IMO. Okay, now that we have Screamer, there is no excuse now for Hasbro to not do a two pack or any release of Thundersracker, and Skywarp. That is easy money since all they have to do is repaint StarScream and they know us Transfans will eat em up. Hell even do an exclusive, I don't care, just as long as they make it into this line. How can they not. Before anyone else gets made, we need to atleast have the other two original Seekers.

NO EXCLUSIVES!!!!! @smilepunch@

Hey hey! I hear ya, I was just stating that the other two Seekers are a must before they even consider canning the line. While I prefer no exclusives, if that is the only way they can get them out to us then so be it, as long as we have em. It would be stupid though as they are core characters, cheap to make and are sure sellers, but still you never know.

Yeah....No exclusives!

And I'm sure Thundercracker and Skywarp are lock for down the road. Hell if they played their cards and did a little work we could get Ramjet, Thrust, and Dirge. And get 6 figures out of what will amount to about a figure and halfs worth of work put into it.

I read it actaully costs more to retool molds than just repaint or make new ones :P THough there sno reason why they can't use the same basic design and just make new wings and such for them :P

Ahh...these are so sweet.

I've been out of town for the last three weeks, the last two of which I was without internet when I was SUPPOSED to have it in my hotel, but we won't go there just now... @cussing@ I did however get on long enough the other day to see these pics, but I didn't get to respond.

Anyway, I love these. Hot Ro...er, Rodimus and Prime are my favorites, but I really like every single one of them, even Megatron, although he looks like the Nerf gun from Hell. (lol) I really like his funky design, although he's not gonna fool anyone in his disguise...unless he hangs out at TRU all the time. (lol) This is just something I've really wanted to see for sometime now. I'm just very partial to the G1-era characters and toys, and I've always wanted to see a true revamp like this. The G1 re-issues were what got me back into Transformers in the first place, and I tend to gravitate more towards the newer toys that are a nod to G1, like the Energon Rodimus, Galvatron, and Omega Supreme, to name a few. And I guess in a way that's kind of boring, seeing the same old characters over and over and over. Don't get me wrong; I like to see new characters and concepts. I just don't stray very far from the G1-esque characters, and it's exciting to see a straight-up re-imagining of G1 like this. Maybe it's because as a kid I couldn't afford Transformers very often and I didn't get used to them enough to be sick of them and want to see alot of new characters. Does that make any sense? I'm just a G1 lover through and through I guess. Now there are parts of each line or generation that I do enjoy for the most part. I'm just not a completist in any sense of the word when it comes to Transformers. I just get what really appeals to me, and it's usually something pretaining to G1, or something I think looks like it could be G1; that and Alternators baby!

I just love that Rodimus. Next to Optimus Prime, that character (Hot Rod) along with the subsequent toy captured my imagination as a kid in a big way for some reason. And I think I owned Hot Rod well in advance before I ever saw the movie. I would read his specialty or whatever it's called, and wonder what in the heck a cavalier was in a military situation. It just sounded so cool. (lol) I think I got him the spring of '86, and I didn't see the movie until sometime that fall, I think. Heck, it may have even been that winter. I was so behind. I had a friend that saw it in the theater, but I missed it. I got to see it months later on the then new medium (new to me, anyway) of...VHS! (lol) I think it was one of the first movies I rented, back when we discovered renting movies. (We even had to rent a VCR for some time when they began to hit big then...) Man, I rented that movie so many times...

Geeze, I'm rambling here guys. Goes to show you how these things are bringing back memories. I'm very excited about these, and I can't wait to see who else they might make. I'd like to see:

Kup

Shockwave

Prowl

Grimlock

Ironhide

Wheeljack

Blitzwing

all the Seekers of course

Jetfire (Skyfire?)