Finally Classic RE toys!

Draven79

Freaking about time! I have been hoping Neca would get the license to make classic RE figs and its started! I just saw the pre order for the forst wave of the RE1 set. Damn they look sweet! Finally!!! Bring on RE 2 next year and I will be even happier! :)

Draven

I'm pretty sure they will

Hunk is a RE2 character.

Now this might be an odd choice but I do wanna see a Survivour To-Fu figure with a knife,cap and shotgun accessories.

Thats great news !!!

The whole new line up of figures is gonna be awesome, I wasnt expecting the new RE line to be 10th aniversary figures. The Hunk figure is the one I really cant wait for. Now they need to make a RE3 Hunter Gamma.

I don't care about articulation as long as its a great find and Neca does that. Go to Bigbadtoystore and look at pics.

I want a Billy, Barry, and Claire(RE2) really bad.

Draven

Those are cool!

The whole new line up of figures is gonna be awesome, I wasnt expecting the new RE line to be 10th aniversary figures. The Hunk figure is the one I really cant wait for. Now they need to make a RE3 Hunter Gamma.

I agree, they really have to make a hunter gamma. Beta has already been made and sweepers would be nice as well. I am literally craving for an re2 william G-3... toybiz made one but it wasn't good enough for me. He was like brownish whereas in the game, he was dark purple with red and a white head... PLEASE NECA MAKE WILLIAM G-3!!!

Damn it's definitely about time, I'm far more interested in Classic RE figures than the RE4 ones.

Despite the beauty of the RE4 figs and the greatness of the game it just doesn't capture my hear5t nearly as much as the older games and characters.

Damn it's definitely about time, I'm far more interested in Classic RE figures than the RE4 ones.

Despite the beauty of the RE4 figs and the greatness of the game it just doesn't capture my hear5t nearly as much as the older games and characters.

Wow have not seen you in a while man! :) Anyway I agree with you completely!

Oh and I pre ordered the wave 1 set from BBTS! :D

Draven

Draven

Think I'll be pre-ordering as well :)

I missed ya buddy, you and a bunch of the other great guys around here. I really needed to start saving my cash, so I took a 6 month hiatus from action figures.

Unfortunately part of that was staying away from this place as well. As much as I love it here I don't have a lot of self restraint and this place encourages me to buy...LOL

I saw that the other day when checking on the preorder status of my RE4 Series 2 set.

Excellent news, if they are the scale of the current ones they will be a bit larger than the Palisades stuff but will work well blending in with them anyways. Hunk and Jill are definitely welcome additions at that scale. Maybe next wave I can finally put to rest good ol' custom Barry.

Been having to pick up the Japanese gashopan peices to tide myself, that and finishing my Street Fighter colors.

Draven

Think I'll be pre-ordering as well :)

I missed ya buddy, you and a bunch of the other great guys around here. I really needed to start saving my cash, so I took a 6 month hiatus from action figures.

Unfortunately part of that was staying away from this place as well. As much as I love it here I don't have a lot of self restraint and this place encourages me to buy...LOL

@loll@ Yeah I know its addicting but try and stick around some! :D

Draven

All I want is Wesker!

Yeah we need another Wesker, though I would prefer it to be the RE1 or RE4 Wesker. There are so many possibilities with this line of figures. Here is what I want to see, anyone else got any suggestions?

-Hunter Gamma (cant say that enough)

-Wesker

-Claire

-Barry

-Bandersnatch (no one else has made one)

-Ivy

-Crimson head

-William G-2

well those are about all I could think up now.