MP-04 Revealed!! Already??

Dark Gundam

What a rip off!

What a rip off!

Couldn't have said it better....I know I wont be buying this if it's real.

I don't think that this is MP-04. I think this is the reissued MP-01 just mislabeled. You can see that it is the cardboard trailer that comes with MP-01.

Why else would they be asking us what 04 should be?

Does this mean Takara are making an official trailer for it?

As far as I know, it won't be the trailer that people already have, because Takara never made that one, some other company did.

Glad to see this coming out. I need a new one to keep MISB. mp-04

Good point I do too. And Im sure this will be an impressive Misb item in years to come.

Good for me. I have mp convoy, but it is that of my brothers and I. This way, I can get my own convoy plus a trailer. I understand why ppl would #$## about this, but this about it. If they keep pimping the convoy mold, surely, they will pimp out the ss mold as well. So, it could mean that we will see mp skywarp, thundercracker, and maybe sunstorm in the future

Also, they may make a perfect version of Ultra Magnus. that would be cool

Does this mean Takara are making an official trailer for it?

As far as I know, it won't be the trailer that people already have, because Takara never made that one, some other company did.

There was a trailer done by Justitoys but it is a little short and noticable when with the Prime. Another company did a trailer that transforms and is offered by kooltoys.ca but it is more of a knock off than anything else.

If there is someone who can translate the text then it may offer some information if this is just an empty trailer or if it opens up and has cool stuff inside.

This is a cash grab, I am sure, on Tomy's part. Now that they hold Takara I am sure you will see more of this type of thing. I am also sure you will see all the jet molds done as well. I would not mind seing a Dirge, Thrust and Ramjet with minor wing remolds as well. I would get them all.

Spencer.

Its Prime overkill already!!!!!! I like Prime but enough already!

@loll@ @loll@ @loll@

I said that five years ago.

I wouldn't take it as factual quite yet. Look at the trailer's wheel section. It looks like a crude custom. In fact the trailer looks like cardboard.

IF MP-4 is Convoy, then it'll probably be "anime" version as it appears to be for the cab section.

Takara blows for pimping the same toy with a bit of modifications to it, be it in paint aps or accessories. Now it's getting ##$%$#ed. I am disgusted. Like their craptacular Pepsi Prime, count me out on this one.

If the trailer transforms then I'll probably get it. If it's just an empty plastic trailer, and the price is getting jacked up another $100 just for that, then forget it. If that's the case then I hope Takomy chokes on them!

In other words, it had better be just as good if not better than the one anemis made.