Ghost Rider trailer now up

TDK

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, it looks cool, amazing effects. Cage, well, is hard to say, since he is gonna be a CGI Flaming Skull, it would be hard to see him acting, he will have to make a convincing voice for Blaze.

i CAN NOT WAIT for this movie ever since it was announced. GR (and the midnight sons if anyone remembers them) were my fav comics a few years back. i was very annoyed when they cancelled his series. i also can not wait to see pics of the toys that will come out because of this movie. i'll have a veritable GR army!!!!

Still don't know about Nic Cage as Ghost Rider. Doesn't sit right with me. The international trailer is better then the normal one. Why is that the case on most occasions?

The trailer is awsome!

I too can't wait for this movie and I think pushin back the movie is a wise move. In Feb 07 Ghost Rider!!!!

ps. anyone else think the flamin skull is a bit too glossy?

It might look better if its non-glossy.

Once again the Int'l trailer is better than the domestic version for some unknown reason. Oh well, this movie is going to rock regardless. I'm glad they pushed it back to take their time and it's going to dominate in february...don't normally see big movies that time of year.

I coulda swore that SHH said it was both the International and Domestic teaser but regardless....

THIS MOVIE IS GOING TO FUNKING KICK ASS.

The Ghost Rider titles (Blaze, Ketch, Spirits of Vengeance) has always been my favorite Marvel reads and I'm pumped to see this. Based on that trailer alone, it puts all the other Marvel movies/comic movies to shame.

Based on the trailer I think the look and special effects of ghost rider are great if not perfect. The story is the only question, we will have to wait and see when the movie comes out. But if the story lives up to the special effects then this will be one of the best comic book movies.

Damn that looks like its gonna rock. Cant see Cage playing GR though. Maybe Sawyer from Lost? Hes the first guy that came to mind. Im a little behind on GR mythos, but who is the GR riding the horse?

i have HIGH hopes for this movie. I think it looks great and could be one of the BEST marvel movies so far.

It's cool to see a public hardcore comic book fan play a Marvel character. I'm not the biggest Nicolas Cage fan but he's able to bring in box office sales. And bare in mind, although we dig Ghost Rider...I'm curious how the public would accept it. Now the reason for the February release date instead of Summer is because of Spider-Man 3 right?

kndy

It's cool to see a public hardcore comic book fan play a Marvel character. I'm not the biggest Nicolas Cage fan but he's able to bring in box office sales. And bare in mind, although we dig Ghost Rider...I'm curious how the public would accept it. Now the reason for the February release date instead of Summer is because of Spider-Man 3 right?

kndy

Hmm NC = comic fan?

Of what?..

Is he the guy that named his kid kal or something lol

kndy

Hmm NC = comic fan?

Of what?..

Is he the guy that named his kid kal or something lol

He named his son Kal-el.