Sign in to follow this  
Skips

Long Weekend Haul!

It was Victoria Day long weekend up north @can@. The GF and her bro hopped onto the car with me and head south! (Namely NY, PA and OH).

Took a few tries but scored huge and left with exactly what I wanted! So I had a good one!

Hope other Canadians had a good long weekend! :)

victoriahaul.jpg

@can@

Passed on the Demise of Grevious figure though :( I couldn't justify dropping $13 on it!

No sign of ML 13 down south so I couldn't complete my Cockroach.

Skips

Dude how long does it take for you to make a quick trip to NYC?.. Pogo lives there LOL WIsh I could do that @loll@ WOulda got ya to grab me a two pack as well HAH :P

Nice haul Skips :) Which Supes and Bats did you pick up? Any accessories or just plain old Supes and Bats?

Congrats Skips on the haul! You my friend are a true collector to travel like that! :D

Draven

Way to go bud! im hoping to find the new JLU 3 packs today on my adventure before work

Cool haul...

cool haul skips!

For that little I dout it ... Plus he probly just stuck it in his trunk :P " I have nothing to declare :D "

Fyi its allways a good idea to declare at least a couple of items other wise they may go Hmmm :P

lol thats great!!! I have to go down to plattsburgh and get me some stuff at the walmart... Its only an hour to an hour an a half drive.Thing is, I do not know if they got the walmart wave...

For that little I dout it ... Plus he probly just stuck it in his trunk :P " I have nothing to declare :D "

Fyi its allways a good idea to declare at least a couple of items other wise they may go Hmmm :P

when i go i usually claim some "about $50 in food and a few DVDs" they don't need to know ive got $400 in DVDs, or $300 in toys (not on every trip, i wish @loll@ )

lol tell me about it :P gota admit it gives a lil bit of a thrill doing it too cause they can royaly screw you up if you get busted haha

get out of our country and stop taking our toys.. those toys were meant for American girls and boys..

dirty canucks!

get out of our country and stop taking our toys.. those toys were meant for American girls and boys..

dirty canucks!

There they go again! @firedevil@ Iam 100% SURE no AMERICANS ever come up here to hunt. ;)

Besides, you guys would have taken a lot more damage if I really did 'hunt' around. I only hit a few places and showed mercy so you boys and girls can get them down there.

@can@

biggie, I hit Boardman and a few other places close by. I spent most of my time in PA though. :)

Thanks guys! Iam a happy camper! :)

dirty canucks!

There they go again! @firedevil@ Iam 100% SURE no AMERICANS ever come up here to hunt. ;)

Oh I'm sure there are quite a few when there looking for the OLDER figures they can't find the first time around @smilepunch@

PS skips how dare you go off and buy two picks with out asking me if I wanted any :P LOL

Congrats on the haul skips. You got quite a haul there.

I finally got a hold of Venom and Man Wolf here. I am hearing that here in Philippines ML 13 started showing up but at the moment just in Manila. I hope it reaches my area soon cause I sooo want that Loki,Green Goblin,Lady Death Strike and Abomination.

Congrats on your haul Skips. I've been wanting to take a drive down to Buffalo and see what they've got around there.

Congrats on your haul Skips. I've been wanting to take a drive down to Buffalo and see what they've got around there.

lol... not a blamed thing

biggie, I hit Boardman and a few other places close by. I spent most of my time in PA though. :)

That's so weird, I grew up in the next "city" from Boardman...Canfield. I hunt in Boardman when I am home visiting my family but never have much luck.

That's so weird, I grew up in the next "city" from Boardman...Canfield. I hunt in Boardman when I am home visiting my family but never have much luck.

True dat man. Boardman didn't have anything. I only got the JLU 3 pack at the TRU there. :)

I found most of my stuff in PA. :)