If You Were a Real Mutant, Whose Side Would You Join?

I AM SCI-FI

Choose your side.  

48 members have voted

1. 1. With everything having been the way is was in the first two X-Men movies, if you were a real mutant, whose side would you join? Xaviers, or Magnetos? Why?

• Xaviers side
    • Magnetos side
    • Neither side

Technically, if you were a real mutant, you'd die from a tumor, not get wings or psychic abilities.

I wouldn't choose a side. But X-Men have a huge moral high ground. They are for keeping the peace. If it weren't for people like Magneto, would people have a reason to hate mutants? Bigotry always exists, but being militant and uncompromising only hurts your cause. The X-Men just want everyone to live in peace. I could see why people would join Magneto, but I also see why people would want to be suicide bombers. Who was more influential in civil rights, MLK, or the black panthers?

Iam with the Prof!

I'd say I'd stand with Xavior, only because they end up winning battles usually, even if their goal isn't easily accomplished. I'd rather have the X-Men with me than against me.

I don't think I'd like to remain neutral either. I think as a mutant you'd have to have some sort of opinion about the situation.