If You Were a Real Mutant, Whose Side Would You Join?

I AM SCI-FI

Choose your side.  

48 members have voted

1. 1. With everything having been the way is was in the first two X-Men movies, if you were a real mutant, whose side would you join? Xaviers, or Magnetos? Why?

• Xaviers side
    • Magnetos side
    • Neither side

(This poll has probably been done, before. However, it would have been a while, and I think it's time to get some fresher perspectives. Some ppl may have changed their minds, by now.)

I'd join Magnetos side.

Why?

If you're on Magnetos side, the majority of the norms don't like you.

If you're on Xaviers side, trying to be a hero, the majority of the norms still don't like you.

So, if no body likes you, then you might as well have some fun.

In truth, world peace is an impossibility. Live and let live is nothing but a dream human kind had and oftentimes it’s raped by some gun totting madman whom decided he’s going to take out a few civilians before he puts a round in his cerebellum. Hatred and bigotry cannot be stopped, but if we do not attempt to make peace, if we sit back and do nothing, then wouldn’t this world just be filled with so many more madmen? We cannot break it, but we can gradually push forward knowledge to counter the ignorance and make things safer for our children. It’s better to do something, then contribute to negativity. Xavier’s dream isn’t achievable, but it is a slow progression to as close to world peace as we could get. I’m with the Xmen!

I think i would end up on Magneto's side. I just think that if such a situation between Mutants and Humans did exist, i probably would not want to protect and support those who hate and fear me as a mutant. I could try to make amends, but i'm thinking the majority would still discriminate the mutants. So, my mentality would be to fight back and show them how powerful we are.

I voted neither: because when you get involved with either Xavier or Magnus, you'll end up dead. I would do my own thing, fighting for good as well as my own personal gain. It's a dog eat dog world. Xavier isn't the saint we thought he might've been and Magnus isn't quite a maniac either.

Both sides are so completely flawed that I'd opt to be an independent operator.

Xavier is a dreamer.

Magneto is an amoral psycho.

...then again, they are both fictional characters, so WHAT am I talking about????

id go with X, better to try and do some good in the world, it has more than enough bad already

Magneto...because this is what I want to follow into battle:

MystiqueTest1.jpg

#US1#

@loll@ @loll@ @loll@

I chose Xaviers side. I'm an optimist when it comes to humanity. Hate and hostility can be dispelled using understanding. On the other hand, if they didn't want to listen, I feel a great swell of pity for anyone that comes to my school looking for trouble!

I'll be a sell out. If my mutant ability wasn't physically apparent, I'd pretend to be normal. Then I would use my powers to my own financial gain, like getting into pro sports or becoming the next David Blaine (but I would do "real" magic tricks instead of stunts).

The Xavier ideals are nice, but as far as actively promoting civil rights, the X-men are too passive. Why aren't they forming an active organization like the NAACP or the ACLU and lobbying in Washington? The most progressive thing that's been done was when X-Factor was a government sponsored team. Sure it wasn't ideal, but that sort of cooperation was a step in the right direction.

Magneto's terrorist attacks don't do any good, but neither does isolating from the rest of the world at the Xavier institute. It's possible to be proactive without being violent.

Hmmmm, tough. Whereas I'd like the idea that I'm helping the world, but if the people I help just lead me and my friends to death anyway, then I think I'd rather join Magneto's side.

Xaviers... I just don't think I could respect a guy who wears such a dorky helmet.

COme on now, they actaully gave a good reason for that ... its suppose to stop profx from using his powers on him , at least in the movie version @loll@

totally depends on my abilities I guess. I mean if all I can do is look like a freaky bird but can't actually fly (Beak) I would probably kill myself off...

If I could alter reality (Scarlet Witch) I would alter it in my favor and live my life happy with out fighting either side...

If I had razor sharp claws in my hands and a healing factor... well once again UI would join either side... I would make money as a stunt man or something.

Basically I wouldn't follow either side I guess no matter what