Lord of Byston Well-Dunbine

Rabidweezil

I'm interested in all three of these..the Dunbine, Virunvee and the Gedo. But I can't find to many US sellers that offer them. Which is a somewhat of a shock. And all the Japanese ones want like $70 for shipping.

So, anyone know of a good US seller?

Also, anyone know of a good forum/website that has good reviews/pics on these?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

I picked up the LOB dunbine at animecastle.com for $37 I think. The Virunvee and Gedo I got from HLJ.

LOB-DUNBINE_01.JPGVirunvee_8.jpg

Here's a whole thread on the LOB line. Its a great series and well worth the money IMHO.

I got my Dunbine on e-bay from a US seller, best bet is to keep checking e-bay

Virunvee from Hong Kong ($40 total for it ^__^ )

I'm a huge Dunbine freak, so once I can get the Gedo I'll be happy ^__^

But is there going to be a 4th figure?

I got my Dunbine on e-bay from a US seller, best bet is to keep checking e-bay

Virunvee from Hong Kong ($40 total for it ^__^ )

I'm a huge Dunbine freak, so once I can get the Gedo I'll be happy ^__^

But is there going to be a 4th figure?

I wasnt too thrilled with the Gedo at first. I guess it was too similiarly shaped like the Dunbine. I just hate it when they start re-using molds to make a new figure. The fact that it came with a switchable Dunbine torso, head and cable talons made me change my view of it.

Plus I don know what it is but the Gedo seems to be built more stable. It can actually stand without its display base. (different plastics maybe?)

Im sure they'll come out with atleast another LOB figure before this year is through.

I picked up the LOB dunbine at animecastle.com for $37 I think. The Virunvee and Gedo I got from HLJ.

Hey, thanks for the links. I ordered the Dunbine from Animecastle. It's a total bummer that's the only one they apparently carry.

I'll probably have to do the same with the others you did, go to a place like HLJ. But at least with 2 and not 3, shipping probably shouldn't be as much.

Also, I've seen pics posted online on a few forums of the Dunbine and Virunvee...but none of the Gedo (besides the stock photos like on Hlj.) Have you seen any holytoledo?

Not seen any, either... -__-

I personally like the Gedo

I need to check if the model of it is mostly the Dunbine kit (the 80s plastic model )

Course, both of my Dunbines are sealed and I don't want to open them -__- I guess the pics on the side of the box will do

If they don't make a Zwarth for this series I WILL kill someone... I swear

I want a good action figure of that thing....

Oddly, the only Zwarth things I have are the 80s kit (ugh ) and a re-cast vinyl kit that's going to be fun to put together... (Certain parts hate me.... )

If there's a figure, it'll save me the pain of haveing to put those two together lol

Plus I don know what it is but the Gedo seems to be built more stable. It can actually stand without its display base. (different plastics maybe?)

My Dunbine could stand fine as far as I remember... weird

I need to upload pics of my dunbine collection to post at some point...

I just hope this line is popular enough to last to get my Zwarth, Billbine, and most important of all....

Sirbine! I remembered how upset I was when they cancelled the HG kit line and hence the planned HG Sirbine.

You're kidding! They were planning a HG Sirbine? Damn...

I have a vinyl Sirbine, so I guess it's not all bad.... Except for the fact that it's missing its wings so I had to make my own -__- Still a pretty cool kit

MegaHouse is putting out a Sirbine statue though, but it's $100... I'm not sure if it's bigger than the 4 figures they have out now or not, but I still want the darn thing.... (I've been collecting that series, too, but wish they had more poseability... )

I personally just want them to make all the Dunbine mecha, especially the Zwarth, Wryneck, Botune, Drumlo, Bozune and hell, ALL of the Dunbine mechs :D

Hopefully the line doesn't get cancelled....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...