A heads up

Lady Jaye

Firestar, cool character...come to think of it, a ML style figure would be sweet!

Thanks for the list, Decepticon. They really need to release all of those episodes in a DVD boxset, i really want to see them all.

Such memories are awakening here. I've not seen these cartoons since they were first broadcast. I'd love to see these on DVD.

The second series of Fantastic Four was way better than the first one [90's]. I believe that's already released along with the crappy season 1... what was with that woman and the dog??

Just bought the old 1960's Iron Man series on DVD, 'Ultimo'... great stuff.

Rvenge of the Green Goblin was my favorite episode from the 80's show.

Mine as well and also "The Capture of Captain America" and "Arsenic And Aunt May" where we see a glimpse of the Avengers.

Firestar, cool character...come to think of it, a ML style figure would be sweet!

Thanks for the list, Decepticon. They really need to release all of those episodes in a DVD boxset, i really want to see them all.

If Disney would get off their high horse, maybe they might just consider putting them on dvd.

So you bought the 60's Iron Man on DVD on the black market....Because it was never released by the studios yet.

Maybe not in the US, but in the UK they are. Please don't presume I support black market dealings, as I don't. Everyone of my DVD's are origininals and I'm proud to say that.