wm thor question

king kahn

is his waist and torso really loose on yours? i didnt think mine was at first then i went to put him back in my avengers display and his torso is loose and his waist joint is VERY loose. i can make his legs spin around and do a hurricane kick hahah

no nothing loose but compared to the 1st thor he is pretty crappy. i dont like the molded hand, his joints are low budget for current ML standers and the overall feel of the figure is on the cheapish side <_<

is his waist and torso really loose on yours? i didnt think mine was at first then i went to put him back in my avengers display and his torso is loose and his waist joint is VERY loose. i can make his legs spin around and do a hurricane kick hahah

Everything you just described is exactly the same thing that's happening with my fig but besides these minor faults, a pretty good looking figure. Better than the series 3 version.

• 3 weeks later...

Yep. Loosey-goosey right out of the package. There's almost a 1/16th inch gap it seems. I was very disappointed in that - also, no back hole for a flight stand (although you can kinda fit one up between his back and his cape.) I think it'a pretty good-looking figure all in all.

I heard that too... That sucks...

Hi! I just registered here, but I've been reading the forums for a while (and enjoying everyone's insight), so I hope you don't mind if I just jump in...

Thor was one of the most disappointing of the WM wave to me. The waist on mine is also VERY loose, causing his legs to flail about aimlessly. I also dislike the cape-torso connection, and felt that the overall figure was too small. I think the poseability is a big plus over Thor W3, but I still feel like we need a good Thor.

On the other hand, at least he's stayed in one piece...last night my Sentry's left leg fell off at the hip joint!

My guy's waist spins around like a top. I pick him up and suddenly he's facing the wrong way. His cape does look cool but it's kind of weird that it's bolted into his back and has there big indent in the back. It's more like a sculpted statue than a super-poseable toy.

My MW Thor just came, it's loose at the waist and spins. What i did to fix it, is put a rubberband in the waist to tighten it and it works, he doesn't fall.

I'm glad I passed on the first thor ... because get this ...

I hated the huge freakn size of the package LOL :P

good things come to those who wait ... luckly in this case :D

The first Thor was better IMO.

Mine doesn;t have the described problems, however, his head did fall off. Right where the glue should have held on his neck, the sucker just plopped off. I suppose it could have been in anticipation of what brother Loki might do.

My Walmart Thor doesn't have a loose waste. I got it in the wave with Lemon colored Sentry so maybe its been fixed in the restock wave. My Thor does have a small gap where his hip ball joint and thigh meet though. Its like the peg of the hip ball joint is too long or not fitting inside the thigh as far as it need to.