Pics of your mini figure collection

stephen1

Im becoming a bit disillusioned with the whole mini mates thing, As a uk collector im struggling to get these babies other than from collectors shops wih whom i dont shop at anymore due to

travel arrangments . Im considering seling my collection on ebay as i dont display it at the moment .Im wondering if i see how others collections look i may keeep mine.

Thanks in advance for any pics

• 2 weeks later...

you're no far off than the rest of us lol everyone else has to order em online or through comic shops as wlel I think

RIght now I only have around 7 or 8 ish so I just have em stuck up on the top of my computer desk atm looking down over the ledge heh

Same, i only have 10 Marvel minimates I think. But at thej moment due to space they're stored away. Once all the crap goes I could take some pics if ya want.

All mine go in my trusty minimate collection box. I've been meaning to take some pictures anyway, so I'll try to put them on here. I don't understand why there isn't a collection pics thread stapled to the top of the page like marvel and DC forums have. We definitelly need one here.

Pretty much my entire collection was bought online, that is basically the easiest way to go.

I live in the UK, where its hard to get any decent stuff lol. I either have to go to comic stores, where they hardly have any, or just online which is always the best place to go looking for import toys.

As for the Minimate gallery, I could have sworn there was a stapled one at the top of the page? Hmm, weird. Well, its a damn fine idea.

Well, I have a catch 22 situation. I love Minimates. I have right around 100 or something like that. However, I can't find them! I can only get them at Target, and they only get in the "Target wave", wave # 7 I think. The one with Doom and iron man, Spidey and Green Goblin. Ironicly enough, they also keep restocking on the Spiderman classics villians wave. :P

So I have resorted to sucking them out of comic shops as fast as I can find them, or paying exorbiant prices on Ebay. I also have a large list of online stores that sell them. I can post that here if you feel like it? Usually if you get them through pre-order they're not so bad.

Yes. I vote to start and pin a gallery page.

Here's a question: How do you store yours? I had all mine in a bag till I couldn't stand it any longer and put them in divider trays. :P

these pics are kinda old, but since they're the only pics i have of my collection...

collection_0022.jpg

collection_0023.jpg

collection_0024.jpg

^^^ Where did you get that backdrop, Diesel? Did you make it?

the playset or the city skyline backdrop? the set is a mega bloks alien agency set, and that cardboard backdrop is from a toy biz spiderman set, i forgot the name though. it was from... actually both of them were from toys r us.