Whats it worth to you?

supreme-d

I know there is a trade forum, but this is entirely marvel related and I probobly wont trade another figure ever. Anyway, does anyone here think a scarlett witch is worth 3 x-men/marvel legends figures? Cuz it cost me $30 for the Witch, and since the x-men figures (that don't come to my target/walmart) cost 6.99 each, im losing as far as I see. So whats your view? Is the fugly discontinued firgure really worth 3 figures?

I bought SW at walmart for retail price, and she wasnt even worth that...

Yeah I also paid retail (online with free 2 day shipping) for her and damn if I had it to do over I would pass on her. :(

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/Snow...L/Dscf0054x.jpg

She's only worth a lot if you want her that bad...

I found another one last night at this walmart & left it....cause I only needed another mystique for my Sentinal....

Probably at cost now...

its worth 10.92 at a wallmart @can@ here and thats pretty much all I would ever pay for one ... never seen one on the pegs though personaly but thats just cause my wm does not have the best track record for ml lol ( waves 1,9,10 thus far heh)

Yall remember last years sdcc with the shemale dressed up as scarlet witch, well... I think the action figure looks like it :P

The only figures I want from wave 11 ... or should I say want extras of would be

ultron

and taskmaster :P

I paid $8.99 for one just to ahve it. I both love and hate the fact that it's the crappiest ML figure ever. I crack up every time I look at it because it's so janky. I'd love a better Scarlet Witch somewhere down the road. Maybe as part of another House of M box set...

I know there is a trade forum, but this is entirely marvel related and I probobly wont trade another figure ever. Anyway, does anyone here think a scarlett witch is worth 3 x-men/marvel legends figures? Cuz it cost me $30 for the Witch, and since the x-men figures (that don't come to my target/walmart) cost 6.99 each, im losing as far as I see. So whats your view? Is the fugly discontinued firgure really worth 3 figures?

You overpaid but several people did when rumors that TB would discontinue her. Anyway, saw the whole ML 11's at Wal-Mart last night (new box) put on the pegs. As for trading, depends on how bad the individual wants a SW because she's not exactly rare to find in my area.

kndy

True...walmarts are still putting up ML11 on the pegs...

This one that I went to had like 4 cases on the pegs...sad.

since at one point i had 9 of her and now about 4 id say barely retail

I copped one at C + S from a buddy and then I found a SW during my ML WM wave run last month. I found SW "hidden" on the top shelf above the action figures, I think someone was trying to hide her. I bought her even though I already had her.

ML11s are piling up out here in SD. I'm thinking the SW hype had died and everyone has her or had her at some point.

I finally found SW just the other day at a Target and i was surprised to see her actually. Sure the figure was a huge disappointment, but i really doubt we'll see a better version of her or a new Scarlet Witch period. I'm happy to have bought it, because i really have no faith in Hasbro taking control of the ML line.

I just wish my SW came with the Marvel vs System game card @grumpy@

i would say she is still kinda scarce in my parts. the only one i saw at retail was a banged up box one at a kmart. i still grabbed it though. it has no trade value because of the package, but surprisingly enough the figure has perfect paint applications. so at least when i finally display them all my wanda will look good.

So i should just open her, even though she's ass ugly? And why would some of them not have vs. trading cards? Final question, does anyone have a link to a list of all of the recently released x-men figures? I want to know which ones are worth buying.

I found two at a walmart here in canada about a month ago, I don't open variants, or "rare" ones so I grabbed both. Havn't opened either, and I don't plan it. Figure if somwhere down the road I can trade one for something I'm after cool, if not, then I'm not really out anything.

The wacky thing is, theres a comic shope here that unloaded one for 99.99!

I really hope the sucker that bought it feels real stupid now.

I'm happy to have bought it, because i really have no faith in Hasbro taking control of the ML line.

Me either.....well, not Marvel Legends style... @hmmm@

I got her for 9 bucks on ebay. Ive never seen her in stores around here, I dont usually hit evilbay but I did want the fig and 9 bucks wasnt so bad. I actually like her, she's not as bad as some people say. There have definatly been worse legends figs, but maybe I lucked out. Her paint was perfect and all of the joints worked without me having to boil her. Thats a first for me. Hell she moves better and has a much better paint job then any of the legends ive found since wave 10.