JBL Review: Comic Packs #44 & #101!

Leonardo T Dragon

gmtroopervader.jpg

What was originally intended as another RAH review turned into something more when a box arrived this week containing two new comic packs! #44 -- featuring Lady Jaye, Crankcase, Bazooka, and Airtight battling creeper vines and #101 featuring the "all new" Oktober Guard are starting to hit stores as the latest additions in the comic pack series!

Were they worth the wait? Check out the Comic Pack Review Index and see!

(Yes, I have too much free time with this teaser pic.)

@smilepunch@ #tank#

HI

I JUST HAD A EMAIL SAYING MY PACKS ARE IN THE POST

FROM BRAINSTOYS AND JUST LOOKED ON SMALL JOES AND THEY

HAVE THEM IN AS WELL I AM LOOKING FORWARD TOSEEING WHAT THEY LIKE WHEN

THEY GET HERE I HOPE THIS HELP ANYBODY :unsure:

ROB uk

Nice reviews, of course.

Unfortunately, that has to be the BEST verson of Lady Jaye. If not for the receding hair line, it would be perfect It also looks kinda small. Anyone know how it looks on the ST Lady Jaye body?

On a side note, that has to be an excellent version of Cover Girl (which, again, isn't saying much), but that neck is really, really, annoying.

As for Dragonsky, I asked somewhere else, but does the Anti-Venom helmet or Charbroil's helmet fit on Dragonsky's head?

Nice reviews, of course.

Unfortunately, that has to be the BEST verson of Lady Jaye. If not for the receding hair line, it would be perfect It also looks kinda small. Anyone know how it looks on the ST Lady Jaye body?

Ahem!

frankenjaye.jpg

:)

From the picture above......

DOES that actually look good overall,

you know, like when your holding it in your hands, are the proportions right?

Well, anyways, thanks for the reviews, I enjoyed them.