Thinking about selling some custom vehicles

Crimson Twins

I'm really considering selling some of my custom vehicles. I was trying to get a feel for a starting price. The one's I was considering are :

My Cobra Skystriker. It is a 97% complete (missing one small missle and parachutes) Skystriker painted solid black. It does have some stickers. The paint is not the cleanest job I could do, but it 'displays nicely' (using my eBay terminology).

Next would be my Blue Cobra Moray. 95% complete (missing four deck guns, and searchlight lens. Though I could use the lens from my other one if it's that big a deal). It is what it is. A Cobra Blue version of the Moray. No stickers applied. Again, a nice display piece, with few flaws only noticable up close.

And lastly, My Arctic Stinger. I would say it's 100% complete, but the missles aren't the ones it originally came with. They are from another vehicle. Basically, a Cobra Stinger jeep painted white. It has the Tiger Sting black doors and roof. Does have stickers. In fact, pics could be found here: http://www.joecustoms.com/customs/customs_...=vehicle&id=346

I think they're worth a ton to me. But if I have a starting bid that's too high, they'll likely go the entire auction without a bid.

I'm just looking for some ideas from you buyers out there.

I guess when I said they worth a ton to me, I was just putting it out there because everyone always says "sell it for what you think it's worth." I'm more interested in what I could get for it. And, I just might make it a TNI auction if the interest is there.

i love that Arctic Stinger!!!!!! that one might do well on ebay! bigger custom vehicles tend to not do so well but smaller one seem to go pretty good? you might make the starting bid how much it cost you to make the custome.

TM

i love that Arctic Stinger!!!!!! that one might do well on ebay! bigger custom vehicles tend to not do so well but smaller one seem to go pretty good? you might make the starting bid how much it cost you to make the custome.

TM

Starting bid = $7.50

Yeah, I'm pretty scared about even thinking about putting my Whale on eBay. I saw Night Watch ones going for about $30. That's crazy.

its hard to say, i've seen customs starting at 99 cents and going up pretty high and some that went up a couple dollars..... i still wish i coulda won that guys custom comic hiss.... anyway, im sure that stinger would sell very well i would bid on it but i still dont like the smallness of the overhead area in driver/passagner seats and there should be a gunners station on the back.... id buy one of those.