jackass alert for San Diego

Mr Nobody

Went to Sears looking for the Temple Assault pack, based on a hunch I had after reading a post here, and found a couple. Unfortunately, in one pack, some lameass switched out the 501st troops with '95 stormtroopers and returned it to the store! @cussing@ . After fuming for a few minutes, I got the attention of one of the clerk ladies and told her about it and recommended removing it from the shelf, and she did so. (She made a comment about me and her son being the only people who would've caught it... :D ) There were still 2 intact sets and I got those, along with some other stuff I needed to get.

Then off to Target at Mission Valley. Found the new VOTC (minus the Scout Trooper {'groan'}. Looks like Greedo's the pegwarmer for this set) and the Skirmish/Senate pack. Bought 2, left 2. The Shocktrooper in this set is a SA mold instead of the QD mold (albeit with that damn antenna that doesn't stay on! @grumpy@ BUT, they'll still replace my 2 QD Shocktroops)

Just thought the So-Cal crew needed to be on the lookout for stuff like this. @eyerise@ @pow@

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE