has eny buty fond the hunt for grievous

wolfspartan

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone hooik me up with TRU.The TRU sucks,it looks like they are getting out of Star Wars.They have only gotten the Gunship in only a few times(though I have one).Amazon.com is screwing around with my order.I am losing hope here.If anyone can find me 2 of them.I will only pay cost and shipping.

Can someone hooik me up with TRU.The TRU sucks,it looks like they are getting out of Star Wars.They have only gotten the Gunship in only a few times(though I have one).Amazon.com is screwing around with my order.I am losing hope here.If anyone can find me 2 of them.I will only pay cost and shipping.

go to ebay it may be around 50$ but hey do you wont it or not.

Just checked the TRU near me, and all they have is the gunship, and a lot at that. Amozon ended up cancelling one of my orders that I made in April. Hopefully they won't cancel the other order that I made in January, in case I can't find one set in the next few weeks.

go to ebay it may be around 50$ but hey do you wont it or not.

Not only can you not spell but you also think $50 on ebay is ok? @loll@ @smilepunch@ @loll@

Defend him now fellas, defend him now.

$50 is a rip off for that battle back.... but if he wants to pay that much let him, he is the one losing money not you...

After getting one and opening it, even the retail price thay are asking is a rip off.. The red clone and gunner are the best 2 from the set. The rest are like the original ARC troopers (not as articulated).

The pauldrons are loose.

The paint jobs look sloppy (I grabbed the best looking paint job that they had and it still looked sloppy)..

I am going to shove my foot in my mouth,as always.Sunday I called TRU and gave the woman I spoke to the Sku number.They weren't in stock,obviously but she did check the warehouse and it showed 800 of them.I am sure that these are going to other stores but our TRU should be getting these soon.Draven,be on the look out.Also,does anyone know what happened to wheeljack?I haven't seen him on the boards lately?

$50 is a rip off for that battle back.... but if he wants to pay that much let him, he is the one losing money not you...

actually when you go to ebay and buy things at stupid prices you are hurting all collectors, when you buy from a scalper you are encouraging this type of activity