has eny buty fond the hunt for grievous

wolfspartan

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my buty has not found it. but my buty would like to find it.

hahahahaha

sigh... but yeah... sigh...

have you guys fond it? dam sorry a bout the spelling.

I don't know what is sadder, your horrible spelling or your horrible spelling when you realize your horrible spelling and apologize for it...with more horrible spelling.

I just stopped in tbe Rockaway, NJ Toys R Us and none as of yet. The Target has about 8 to 10 demise of greivous and I think 8 of the Skirmish in the Senate packs.

Same here....2 targets had those exclusives Greivous figs...left them thou.. @hmmm@

Mi buty was en xtreem pane bi tha prise I pade!!

#WTF# @loll@ The more I read it, the more I understood what you where saying.... @hmmm@

Isn't the Grevious UGH supposed to be the Target Exclusive?

actaully whats sad is when people feel the need to nitpick the spelling to death because they have nothing better to do :P plus for all we know this guy is just a kid or something :D

actaully whats sad is when people feel the need to nitpick the spelling to death because they have nothing better to do :P plus for all we know this guy is just a kid or something :D

You started your sentence with a lowercase letter.... you need to work on that ;)

@loll@ I'm kidding Synchie PUPU HEAD! @smilepunch@ @loll@

This person is either a) a kid or b.) english isn't his/her first language. Or it could simply be the fact that this person has great difficulty spelling. Nobody is perfect.

So making fun of the person's spelling is inconsiderate and down right ignorant. Especially when it's evident that the person is aware of their mediocre spelling and grammar.

Nice to know people will usually attack a person when they struggle or they are not good at something. Especially in numbers, because it's always easier to attack those who are being ganged up on. Yet heaven forbid someone was to do that to one of us, that would be awful!

I just hope the antics of some of the posters here didn't scare off the poor guy/girl.