Classic Submariner

AFC34

Oh, friends, how I would like a new sculpt for classic Namor as Toybiz farewell.

Wearing green trunks, more articulated points, like new Thor or Captain America from

Face-Off Series. I know it´s a dream, Toybiz waste lot of strain, plastic and money

doing figures not saleble. Namor is a real LEGEND from Marvel Universe and was left behind,

a poor figure represents what Toybiz or Marvel think about our HERO.

I hope Hasbro give more dignity to our water prince.

Tell me about it... .. . :(

Damn, i thought this was going to be a "Custom figure" of Namor @grumpy@ I know that i would like a Classic Namor and tons of us here would too.

I as well as Clam would totally agree

Yes, interesting...he and AFC34 both share the same Namor Avatar as well... @hmmm@

Damn, i thought this was going to be a "Custom figure" of Namor @grumpy@ I know that i would like a Classic Namor and tons of us here would too.

I as well as Clam would totally agree

Yes, interesting...he and AFC34 both share the same Namor Avatar as well... @hmmm@

Coinsidence......I think not! @hmmm@

clam thaats you under a new name isn't it?... Trying to spred the namor loving :P

allso I belive he uses this outfit now in the comics... Could be wrong though... lets face it he snot in many these days :S

this outfit was made when he got revamped in a new #1 issusse or some such... I think it was designed to help him breath properly on the surface world since he was having trouble with it for whatever reasons ... I don't really know/remember much about it my self

Follow how many editions from each of these characters.

Wolverine 6 just ML.

Hulk 3 ML+ 3 Hulk collection

Captain America 3ML

Thor 2 ML

Ghost Rider 2 ML

Daredevil 2ML+2 Spider Man Classics

Spider Man 1ML+ Many others from SM series

Thing 2 ML + 2 FF series

Punisher 3 ML

Vision 2 ML

Toybiz still has time to repair a huge mistake.

It´s not difficult to make a new Namor.

Please try it.

Wolverine 6 just ML.

Captain America 3ML

Thor 2 ML

Ghost Rider 2 ML

Thing 2 ML + 2 FF series

Punisher 3 ML

Vision 2 ML

Please try it.

You forgot one big detail, all those figures look cooler to TB's target market than a guy in a speedo with pointy ears. Although I'd like to see it, and the ML Showdown figure at least shows they're thinking about him, I doubt he'll make it to ML. Who knows, maybe they could sneak him into SMC somewhere before the takeover.

i'm in the middle of customizing one.....along with 6 other figs so it will be a little while but he's gonna be NICE!

Wolverine 6 just ML.

Captain America 3ML

Thor 2 ML

Ghost Rider 2 ML

Thing 2 ML + 2 FF series

Punisher 3 ML

Vision 2 ML

Please try it.

Are you counting chases as well? If not, then there is only one vision. If so, you are missing a lot of chases for other characters. Here is a small sample

Captain American 5

Thor 2

GR 3

DD 3ML(boxset)+3 spiderman classics

thing 3

3(5 if counting the two trentcoat versions) + 2 FF

Punisher 3(4 if the new one has a variant)

Vision 2

I haven't really followed Namor except for Jae Lee's run, but what's up with his ML figure? When did he wear that outfit and did he wear it for long?

He wore that outfit for a few years starting in the early 70's. The figure is missing the yellow wings/fins he had under his arms.

I like this costume, but I'd like to see a Speedo-Namor as well.