anyone eversparkle????

Bekker

Hello all,i am looking for eversparkle stuff to get casted for the goodtogostore,anyone have any i could buy or borrow,I will make it worth your wild.If so let me know.

Thanks

Bek

What is eversparkle?

It's a drug kinda like LSD, alot of "joehead's" take it cause instead of bright tie-dyed type colors one see's a camo pattern tracers! i use it for my "E D" though!

TM

What is eversparkle?

It's a drug kinda like LSD, alot of "joehead's" take it cause instead of bright tie-dyed type colors one see's a camo pattern tracers! i use it for my "E D" though!

TM

TM doesnt know anything, no one on this bored does, knows, or has any eversparkle..

it does not exsist, there is no such thing, IT DOES NOT EXSIST~~!!! @nono@

How did i miss out on this stuff???

Okay, so maybe we never got it here... but i've never heard of it before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nor can i find any decent links apart from the one above...

Grrrrrrrrrrr!!

Anyone got anymore info??

KB and sears.ocm used to sell them online, it was a little different than the ones I got, you could also find them at some KB toys, or KB outlets... but the nearest outlet around here is like 2 hours away, lol.. they're real cool, I just wish they were easier to find... but if Bekkers' gonna do what I think he is...

That wont be a problem anymore :)

I was at TRU today and I saw some small little eversparkle sets in the outdoor/pool/sandbox kinda area... there were 3-4 diff kind of them, in zipper bags(the kind a quilt comes in, though, not as big).. they had a military themed one, a construction one, a knights in armor one and a doll one...

The sucky thing was they didn't come with that much of the good stuff the KB sets came with, the military one came with their crappy undersized vehicles, a couple weapons and then some crappy dio stuff, not really worth it, but for those who haven't seen them anywhere, at least you can check TRU and see what they are like... No walls or floors, at least none I could see(which is the best part of the sets) :(

The construction set has some normal looking guys, could be good for civvies ;)

ooh, here's some pics I found at TRU.com:

B000701DN6.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

B000701DN6.01.PT02._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

anyone speak chinese?

Ever Sparkle Industrial Co Ltd

Rms 504-5, Tower I

South Seas Centre

Mody Rd

Tsim Sha Tsui East, Kowloon

Hong Kong

Tel: 852-2739-8021

Fax: 852-2724-0268