Metroplex Is Out!!!

madman1366

I'm actually surprised it took this long. A lot of the Targets in the area have just re-set their action figure aisles and haven't had any leader class figures for quite some time.

Hopefully I'll manage to come across one this week. While they're at it, hopefully they'll in an Altimus too.

Any alternator Primes?

No. But I think I've seen stores that have had that case in but Altimus was already gone. @grumpy@

You'd think an Optimus, with all the demand, might have been an exception and packed 2 to a case in it's initial shipment...but NNNOOOOO!!! @cussing@

This is the first Alt I haven't been able to find right away since Wheeljack. @grumpy@

Man, I hope I can find him soon....(alt prime)

I will also wait for Target to sell him at clearance(metroplex)

:)

I guess that I should mention that I picked up an Alternators Prime at a Target on Friday. @smilepunch@

Yeah I can't wait to find Prime. So far I've had no luck at all. As for Metroplex, I think I'll wait a little while before I get him.

If it helps any, I haven't found any Alts past Sunstreaker, Prowl, and Skids in Roanoke...but I picked up Prime, who was right beside Rollbar and Riccochet, at the Charlottesville Target.

Be on the lookout for Menasor as well. He was picked up in a small toy store in New Jersey so he should also be showing up in major stores as well.

And just think, by the time we find all of these figures the titanium line will be out, then alt. Mirage, then Primus... :wacko:

@hmmm@ My wallet IS NOT going to be happy! (nor my bank account for that matter)

I'll get it when it's $15 @loll@

Get one for me too then ;)

Do other toys go that low there in the magical @usa@ ? :P I'd love quite afew of this line but just can't get them at full price yknow @loll@ I may crack and snag me a leobreaker though.... that toy just looks so badasss

Be on the lookout for Menasor as well. He was picked up in a small toy store in New Jersey so he should also be showing up in major stores as well.

And just think, by the time we find all of these figures the titanium line will be out, then alt. Mirage, then Primus... :wacko:

@hmmm@ My wallet IS NOT going to be happy! (nor my bank account for that matter)

Don't forget...GM walmart wave, boxsets, masterworks, 2 packs.. MARVEL @hmmm@

So, you lookin over $200.00 plus @firedevil@

Don't forget...GM walmart wave, boxsets, masterworks, 2 packs.. MARVEL @hmmm@

So, you lookin over $200.00 plus @firedevil@

I've just about given up at the GM set. If they do come in somewhere in the area then it will just be cleaned out before I get there again, just like every other store. Quite a few STILL haven't gotten them, but by the time I'll be able to get there anything put out will probably be gone.

People here line up in front of stores in some places and run right for the toy section. Many of them are Hot Wheels collectors, so I don't worry much about them, but I've also seen many others from all kinds of lines, including ML and TF's. They'll strip a section clean if they have the figures they want.

Walmarts are pure crap. They rarely ever have a fig I'm looking for before Target or TRU and they are HORRIBLE at restocking. You should see some of the toy aisles I've been seeing, pitiful. They have NOTHING, and it sits that way for weeks sometimes. I wouldn't go there at all, but once in a very great while something good will come through so it's enough to make me keep checking.