Maggots - A short set of photos of my collection

Chuckles32

I've been in the process of moving for a couple of months now and got bored tonight, so I took a few pictures of part of my collection. I've posted before on here about some sizes of my collection, but haven't had time to open boxes, setup dios, and take/post the photos. So anyway still planning to take shots of my huge arctic army but in the meantime here is a set of shots of my maggots and a sales demonstration, with some bragging by Cobra Commander going out over satelitte. A few photos were a little blurry but I didn't feel like going back and taking those over again, overall I was happy with the photo shoot.

In the photos you will see first all the loose maggots (some are rough and are getting painted for customs) in my storage tubs, then a shot of the maggots and the figure storage I have in tackle boxes, and the 2 boxes of WORMS and Sonic Vipers I use for comm/security troops on the Maggots.

Then in the dio style collection shots

24 Maggots - each with two WORMS and one Sonic Viper who is the comm/security man for each Maggot

1 Maggot - unmanned (sales demo vehicle)

1 Maggot set up and command vehicle with dismounted extra security forces (Sonic Vipers) around WORMS commander

Destro's forces

Destro

Baroness

Scrap Iron - with folding stock AK-47 (Marauder)

Iron Anvil - 8 Man security team (SAW and the L85 Rifles from Marauder, Grenade Launcher gun and backpack from Range Viper)

Cobra Commanders forces

Cobra Commander

Crimson Guard Commander - with silenced folding stock AK-47 (J & R Customs)

Crimson Shadow Guards - 8 man security team (AK-74 with Grenade launcher, SAW from Marauder, plus Widescopes Sniper Rifle, remaining five with silenced folding stock AK-47 - J & R customs)

Red Ninja (personal security guard with CLAW arm from Crimson Shadow Guard set, and original StormShadow backpack, swords and bow)

Televiper

2 Flagbearers

Backup and com-link security - Televiper, and 6 Vipers (3 NVR rifles, 1 RPG, 1 AK-74 w/grenade launcher, 1 Dragunov Sniper Rifle - all Marauder)

For some reasons my first individual posted links above weren't working. Here is a new link to my entire photo album that includes the Maggot Shots instead. Hope you all enjoy.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mtmmag/album...m/ph//my_photos

eek.. isn't that a little too many Maggots? I mean.. will you ever be able to display them all(and leave them displayed ;) )???

On a side note, I have a pair of Worms in my TNI Teeth auction that ends tomorrow night ;)pimp.gif

Yeah, it is too many Maggots, but I have ABD, or Army Builder Disease. I'm up to over 1000 vehicles and 7000 figures total in my collection, so this is just a part of it. Besides my 160 or so Hiss tanks, 20 Stingers, 12 Parasites and 12 Vampire APCs for troops need the artillery barrage before they start the main attack...LOL. Seriously though, I do like Maggots, I have another 15 or so of them I am going to paint up so I have a Night Force Cobra Version, a few Desert Ones, and a few Arctic ones for my troops in those areas...

Your collection is huge! Thanks for sharing your pics. What containers do you use for your figures (like in your image #32)?

For my troops I use the four pack tackle containers at walmart, usually they run around $15 each, and I have 50 of those, plus tubs for all the extras, trade and fodder troops. Glad you liked the Sonic Vipers with the Worms, I think the colors match really well and keep them more "team like". Basically I wanted a troop with each Maggot that could dismount and provide field security for a Maggot encampment or so on since the Worms would be busy manning the vehicles.

Yeah, it is too many Maggots, but I have ABD, or Army Builder Disease. I'm up to over 1000 vehicles and 7000 figures total in my collection, so this is just a part of it. Besides my 160 or so Hiss tanks, 20 Stingers, 12 Parasites and 12 Vampire APCs for troops need the artillery barrage before they start the main attack...LOL. Seriously though, I do like Maggots, I have another 15 or so of them I am going to paint up so I have a Night Force Cobra Version, a few Desert Ones, and a few Arctic ones for my troops in those areas...

7000! DAM! I have about 3500 figures but Im going to be selling them off soon.

YOUSSA.

Thats a lot of...

well anyways, those gold Cobra Vipers look really good with Maggots and Worms.

Cool idea, imgonna have to steal it and buy some gold vipers.

Thats why I made sure I bought all the Sonic Vipers I needed for my projects because once I posted them I knew others would say good idea....LOL. I have some customs I am working on and the figures I use aren't the easier ones to find so trying to finish them all before I post pictures of them too....

Yup, in that photo before I started moving (its boxed up and in a storage unit now) is a Steel Monsters Destroyer Half track. I bought it for my Dreadnoks to have some heavy armor and its just huge compared to other joe vehicles though.

Next up for my posting probably next weekend will be my arctic forces, the move is almost done and that will be the last ones put into the storage unit.