Face-Off 2packs universal thread

Van Flyheit

I was thinking about it and since there are 2 figures per pack and the variants are packed equally per case, I thought it would be a cool idea to start a thread that everyone could use to trade one figure from each pack. What this means is that you can post the list of what 2pack figures you want and if someone else wants the other figure of the the pack they can split it with you.

For instance, if I want just the balls-head leader and you want the Hulk that comes with him, and you want the regular DD and I want the Kingpin, then we can buy the packs and trade, each saving a few bucks while not having to hang onto a figure we may not want. Obviously this entails that the people who post here fall into the category of someone who would trade one for one.

If you want both figures from a pack you would have to settle for trading with two different people. This could still work, thusly. Let's say I want Strucker and Unmasked Cap and you want one or two figures from another pack. I could trade one or two figures for Cap and get Strucker from someone else. They don't neccesarily have to be 2pack figures that you trade for the one 2pack figure you need either. You could trade anything, as long as you're getting a 2pack figure in the deal.

Basically, as long as it gets you a 2pack figure you need, then the thread has done it's job.

Without further ado, I'll post the first list, which is what I have:

Strucker 2-pack in damaged package (will split), want to trade for variant Mandarin pack if poss.

I'm in need of:

Face Off packs:

Series 1:

Kingpin (neck peg from white version)*

Leader (dual head)***

Series 2:

Iron Man*

War Machine***

Mandarin (red)***

Punisher (black)***

House Of M box set:

Hulk***

InHuman Torch**

Iron Man*

Marvel Monsters:

Dracula**

Werewolf*

Young Avengers:

all

Sinister Six box set:

Black Cat**

Electro***

Next person, just post what you need or PM me about a trade. Anyone who sees a list that meshes with theirs, as far as what could be traded, feel free to PM anyone else or post here.

I guess nobody thinks this is a good idea?

I might be interested in taking someones Iron Lad off their hands, but thats not exactly applicable here is it?

Lol. Well, I hadn't thought of those, and it might make the thread become too confusing at some point, but then again, it seems to be going nowhere at the moment. Why not open it up to boxed sets as well?

I'm amending my wants accordingly.

i got some extra 2packs lmk what ure looking for

anybody

I wouldn't mind getting the Captain America from the 2-pack...passed on him in the store thinking he was the same as the series 2 Cap but now I wants him. Red Skull isn't too important so I'd take either loose Cap or both MOC

I wouldn't mind getting the Captain America from the 2-pack...passed on him in the store thinking he was the same as the series 2 Cap but now I wants him. Red Skull isn't too important so I'd take either loose Cap or both MOC

Ok, that's cool. But the trick is, to post what part of the 2packs (or other stuff) you would trade 1-1 for Cap.

• 2 weeks later...

I picked up two of the FACE OFF Captain America two-packs the other day in case someone needed one. If you do e-mail me at boggs32@marshall.edu If I don't hear from anyone in a few days, I'll just take the extra back to wal-mart.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i still have a whole set, including chases up for trade/sale lmk

• 6 months later...

i have 2 extra variant DD face offs and i need a moc punisher/jigsaw variant

I basicly need all the variant two packs still as well as most of the regulars..

For open stuff I am looking for

unmasked cap/von strucker

dare devil unmasked

a couple jigsaws in the tux like ... 3 ... need em for easy customs & they are a better body I belive than the prof x version tux ...

For boxed sets I need

Electro

blackcat

the IT

the inhuman torch

& the complete young avengers and monsters sets ... both mosc and open :S though I really only want them on a sale DOH :S

well ur still gettingthose others from my right synch?

a couple jigsaws in the tux like ... 3 ... need em for easy customs & they are a better body I belive than the prof x version tux ...

The Jigsaw variant is the same body as Prof. X synchy ^_^

What do you have for trade though? I have a Strucker pack.

Is it?.. I Guess thats good to know :D still its white allready and saves me from repainting :D

& JJ yes :) I 1 mosc 1 open with all my tb ml though ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Is it?.. I Guess thats good to know :D still its white allready and saves me from repainting :D

Yup, that's why I got one.

Also, if you had an extra loose one, you could make it a nice light grey or some other light color a lot easier than doing that to a Prof. X.

By the way, you never answered my question.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE