SMC Hobgolblin

The Avenger

Opened mine today.

Is his pumkin permentantely attached to his hand?

Otherwise, this is a great figure. I'm surprise that it is definitely ML quality. Better than alot of MLs. If anyone is dissapointed with this figure....well I don't think that is possble.

I still need him!!!

I finally found him tonight and he's fantastic! Definately one of the best TB sculpts as of late. He looked great in the package but even better out of it. I don't mind the pumpkin so much since I would've probably struggled to keep it in his hand all the time anyway (i.e. every Green Goblin figure I have).

Yeah I don't mind having the bomb sculpted... Its better than him not being able to hold it properly!

He is a great fig, if ya dont want the bomb just pop it off, and cut away the peg.

With the way his fingers are curled he could prolly hold it anyway.

I've noticed that I like all the new stuff coming out, considerably more after opening them. Some like AOA Sabertooth look awful in the package, but are really cool when you take them out.

Yay! Got him today!

At first I wasn't sure if I were to get him, I already have the old Jason Hob. This guy however, is great in a whole new different way. One of the best paint job I've seen in Toybiz. Took a couple of factories or companies.

You know, maybe this whole Hasbro thing might sound promising in the quality aspect. Selection.... however, is a whole different issue.

One of my favorite aspects of the figure is the fact that his cowl and cape are two separate pieces. That's so much better than Taskmaster's uni-cape/cowl. Personally, I think that any figure who has something like this should be done like Hobgolbin's was. Works perfectly, and doesn't look silly.

I totally stumbled on him by accident. Finding SMC, XMC, FFC, HC in my area is a near impossibility. I strongly doubt I'll ever see Hydro-Man, Mad Jack, Shocker, Kang, or Dragon Man. :(

uh, what are you talking about? on SMC hobgoblin the pumpkin DOES come out of his hand, however theres this big ugly peg in the palm of his hand which is how hes able to hold the bomb (which has a hole in it that sticks to the peg)

so yeah you CAN take it out of his hand... just you wouldnt want to because it looks like he sprouted an extra thumb in his palm, lol

The peg is hidden if you close his hand after removing the bomb. Or you can easily dremel it off.

One of my fav ML's yet.

B.

the hobby is the same sculpt as the green goblin for ML 13 right?? cause i have the new green goblin and that pumkin is glued in there pretty good, i didn't want to take it off if i couldn't get it back on, but it sounds like he'll still be able to hold it well if i take it off!!

the thing is i don't like the bomb being in his left hand, all my figures are right handed, even the robots!! no left handed freaks here please!! @loll@ @loll@