the real origins of the TMNT

i thought you guys would enjoy this if you havent heard it already....

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is based on a true story: Chuck Norris once swallowed a turtle whole, and when he crapped it out, the turtle was six feet tall and had learned karate

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i dont think Chuck Norris is trying to be funny, the person who posted it was the one trying to be funny. so in terms, does that mean you hate him?

why do you hate him?

he didnt do anything to you except post a stupid joke.

stop being such a jerk to people.

poor guy

Half of your posts hardly mean anything, making you somewhat of an annoyance, I wasn't being a jerk just stating the obvious on your behalf. I think that the jokes of Norris are dumb, I could care less about the guy. So thank you for correcting the way I wrote this first comment so I could be a little more elaborate. Otherwise it does sound like I hate him, right?

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE