Army Builders get thee to amazon

darthsith

Amanzon has the Crimson Shadow Guard up for $11. If you were like me and couldn't get enough of them head on over. Also the regular carded CG is 5.99 and some of the 3-packs are 5.29.

Don't count on them being mint but get them while you can.

F***!!!! i better get f'ing paid this week before crimson twins buys em all :) !!!!!!!!! i just checked that sight like last month and they didnt even have em them!! wtf!!

i mean really!!! who would except a job where you dont know how much your making an hour and when you get paid?? well... wait...i would....

Thanks for the info, may have pick some up!

Guest McBragg

When I get my credit card bill I'm gonna blame you. @smilepunch@

If you spend $50 or more you can get a free toy, a kiddie toy. Didn't realize that. oh well. nothing I want, but you can always resell it or give it to a young relative. I'm not gonna risk cancelling my order and reordering the stuff to get it, though.

Heavy Assualt squad ain't on sale. Guess they like warehouses full of them. Good, when they do mark 'em down, my credit card will be paid. hopefully.

Ahhhh. I thought they were $6.99 like the other SW figures (here in Jersey).

Not for the Vintage Saga Trilogy Collection. They all come with clamshells and they are higher quality (ergo 5-10 cents more in cost to Hasbro) which translates to 9.99-11.99 on the market.

Wow for 11$ each and free shipping. I just ordered 6 packs. Now I can put together a squad off what I like to call Shadow Troopers.

CIMG3280.jpg

Alright gang,

If you ordered yesterday, get on the help page for shipping and have amazon call you (its weird just do it by phone) and they will honor the free shipping.

Now, with all the money I saved I'm going back to buy more.

Alright gang,

If you ordered yesterday, get on the help page for shipping and have amazon call you (its weird just do it by phone) and they will honor the free shipping.

Now, with all the money I saved I'm going back to buy more.

Hmmm. Might have to go back for more now.

Although I'm trying to keep my Shadow Guards as more elite than my regular Crimson Guards. It's going to be about 2:1 in favor of the red team for now. But the black team is closing in fast.

The Black Guards are under the black costumed Commander for me.

I don't have as many Red CG due to the price. With this sale I have added 30 more troops to my ranks. I think besides Stormtroopers I have more SCG than any other figure.