amazing spiderman #1

synch

I seem to remember seeing pics 2 or 3? years ago of a statue based on the amazing spiderman #1 cover... How ever no matter where I search I can not even find its picture any more :S Would anyone else at least remember this if not have a pic handy of it?.. I think it was made by the hamilton colltion or whatever that guys company name is :S Or more acuratly NOT made since I can't find jack on it!! @loll@ still there should be pics out there someplace!!!

thanks!

lmao ure determined to find this arnt you, I guess its like when i went crazy looking fo rthe marvel collectors club DD statue that never got released

YES!! I may be crazy but I know I saw pics of this!!!! Even if it wasn't made!!!

I just wana find some one else out there who remembers seeing it as well at the very least :S :P

I emailed the site but got one of them lame auto emailers back UGH :S

What is it man?

yes!! omg thank you!!

I guess it was never made eh?

wohoo! crazy but still sane! :P

now how do I buy that if it was made :S

I click the link and it just takes me to the main page :S & yes thank you again , this was driving me freakn nuts!! No one I asked knew a thing about this :S