Lucas Family Pack and CW Gunship

bluecyclone

Well,

Apperently I am not allow to accually see the CW gunship because I can't find it.The way TRU handels thier Star Wars section is horrible.They are still clogged with the E3 Mon Mothma and Palpy(the one in the black outfit not the emperor) and sell out of the Saga figures in seconds.I called the store last week and gave them the Sku for the Gunship and the Hunt For grevious and the lady said"online only exclusive".So, that's what I have to deal with.Even though my order from amazon.com won't ship until December(exaggerating)at least i will know I will get them.

if you ordered it from Amazon, call or email them, complain and tell them you saw it at TRU and they should give you free 2-day shipping.. ;) That's what they did for me :) but.. shhh.. keep it on the down low, ;)

I know a bunch of people who had their Gunship ship. Maybe you ordered the Battle Pack at the same time and have the option selected under your account not to ship until all items are available?

Draven

To the people who found the cunship at TRUor already got it from Amazon.com,is it really something to get worked up over.I stopped by my local TRU and asked an employee about it and he told me several people have asked him about it.The guy then said he never had anything about TRU getting a gunship as an exclusive.

Well, you can't really expect the employees to know anything unfortunately. Is it a big deal? Depends on your tastes really. I got one to use as a Spec Ops transport for my Shadow clones and 501st troopers, even though it should really be carrying Mark I armor troopers (AOTC era) and ARC troopers, but oh well.

The trouble with our TRU lately has been when they get a shipment of stuff in it is usually on a day I have to work.I went to TRU after work at 4PM and didn't find anything.I am hoping hoping that the exclusive gunship will be shipping for awhile.At this rate,I am at amazon.com's mercy.

i found 3 at the TRU in cranberry PA, for any locals out there :P I snagged 1, so there's 2 left. I'll probly open it tommorow and make a new clone set up. I didn't see the ARC 5 pack, is it out yet? I'm not gonna be back to that TRU for a while, so I'll probably have to order it off amazon. Or just get the red one somehow, because that's the only one I really need.

Too everyone who found the Gunship at TRU,more power to yah.Our TRU can care less but I am going to wait to get the GS and the HFG from Amazon rather than burn a whole bunch of gasoline.Besides,I am going to take this bad boy out of the box anyway.Scarey huh?