G.I.Joe priceguide

Wayne Sneeden

Hi all-

I'm going to have to unload some of my vintage vehicles in the near future, and I was wondering if there is any sort of a price guide for vehicles so that I make sure not to over/under price my stuff when I sell it.

I'm moving to a new apartment in July and won't have space to store everything, so I'm going to sell off the big items. I'll likely put them on eBay, but if anybody here would be interested, I'd rather get them to a good collector. I'll have a Mauler, Bridgelayer, Conquest, Moray, and Killer Whale and maybe more to unload. Proably a HISS II that I painted black as well. Let me know if anybody is interested in more info on any of the items. They are being stored at my parents place right now, so I won't be getting at them until Mid-Late June, but I'll keep anybody that contacts me in mind for future sale.

Thanks.

my guess would to just keep an eye on ebay prices... the prices go up and down but you'll at least get an idea... I dont like to go by price guides, cause it's really a matter of supply and demand.. one week you can get a Terrordrome for under $100... a couple weeks later, it'd go for close o $200, plus it all depends, on if you have them complete, the condition, oh, and clean them first ;) I found out that if you have nice and shiney happy dust free vehicles, they usually sell better than dusty ones ;)

I agree with Joerhyno. Check ebay and see what the market will bear. It doesen't matter what a price guide says if there is no currant market for the item. But put some pics up and you might even gets some hits off of TNI.

Hmmm, another Killer Whale. I might just have to hit you up for that.

But, yeah, like Joe said, it's hard to tell a steady price for anything. If you're going to eBay them, then just start with a reasonable reserve. If you're going to sell them to another collector (like me..hint, hint), then I'd say about $5-10 a pop is good enough. ;)