Best Build-a character-figure so far

gruntcast

Apocalypse is the best to me due to the awesome sculpt (his face and torso are just awesome) and next up would be Onslaught who is also equally cool although he should have been bigger.

B.

I only own the first three BAF's, and I think they are all great! My fav would have to be the Sentinel. I love the sculpt with all it's detailing! I can't get enough of these guys!

Even though I haven't completed him yet, I'm going to go with Giant-Man on this. Because even sight unseen, an Avenger trumps everyone else.

Second after that would be Rover the Sentinel.

Probably the Sentinel. But Galactus was groundbreaking at the time, and still is great. Giant man seems cool, and is one of my favorite characters, but honestly, he's way more dull than the others, and something just isn't right about Apocalypse (especially the black one). The only one so far that I don't really like is the Onslaught. I haven't seen him in person, but he is not at all intimidating. I only want Loki in that wave, so I'm not even sure if I will bothing building him or not.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE