Just wondering

firefly2121

Who is a....  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who is a....

• MOC Collector
    • Opener
    • Both...

Both. Was an opener up till i got The Wal-Mart Wave..... Now im starting to keep Variants of figures i already opened MOC and hung on my wall

Well, I have always been a fan of opening my figures, but i still have quite a lot of stuff that is MOC. The MOC stuff consists of old Marvel figs and Starting Lineups. So i voted, both.

I'm an opener. I rarely ever keep any figures MOC, unless they are really rare or something. I decide to keep something MOC only if I feel like I don't need it for my display. I usually don't buy things that aren't for my display, anyway.

I decided to keep my Star Wars Shadow Clonetrooper MOC because I thought it looked better in its case and then I bought three SA Clones, and kept one MOC because I just didn't feel like I needed to open another one. Oh yeah, I have a MOC Aayla Secura that I bought becuase I was bored and liked her.

Then I have the Sentry variant that I just found, but I'm still deciding whether to open it or not. this is actually the first variant I have ever found (besides the common purple x-23...). I didn't intend on getting him, but he was the only wal-mart wave figure I saw!

It really depends...If I got the Brown Cable variant, I'd open it. I'd also open the maskless Wolverine variant. Dark Phoenix...it would depend. White Sasquatch and Red Iron Fist, I'd trade away, etc...

I have two untouched figures and those are Maestro and Iron Fist. I just bought them for the BAF piece, but I'm not opening Maestro because I don't want him. I might open Iron Fist, though.

I like to open them so that they can sorta play with them, but mostly move them around and display them. the only reason I get them is to open them, to see what they're like! I even read some of the comics!

I personally don't understand what people get out of keeping things MOC.

I personally don't understand what people get out of keeping things MOC.

For me, I like the look of the figure in the package, almost like a work of art that looks good hanging on my wall. I also open stuff I REALLY like though, in which case I buy 2.

In the case of Marvel Legends, I only open 1 of every character. Once in awhile if a better figure comes out that's better of say, Iceman (which it indeed has), I'll replace him on my X-Men Marvel Legends shelf.

Iam in the both category!

Opener, all the way.

No need for me to keep them moc since I doubt I'll sell these ever, even if i was broke.

Only with ML I open and mosc :) I started around wave 8 or so was my first case... and then just went from there... while I wish I had doubles of some of the earlyer figures from the other waves I'm glad I didn't start ordering cases till then cause they really had not perfeected the ratios till then...

Sooo I still need a lot of wave 1- up to open really my self, or if anyone has any extra loose ones ;) ;) LOL

OPEN, OPEN, did I say OPEN. I have over hundred Marvel Legends, Spidey's, etc and all open. That includes Dark Phoenix, etc.

Draven

BOTH BOTH I say!! Can't have too much of a good thing!! Plus with legends its allways wise to have a spare incase of breakage ;) I'd open a DP too if I had one, actually make that two... if I had two I'd open one :P

I open, but keep the package. So when I am not displaying a figure i can put it back in the package.

Like I only need to display ONE wolverine... the rest are put back in the package,...

When I open the package I cut 3 sides except for the top. It makes it easy to take the figure out, and I can still hang the package.

THE POINT OF MARVEL LEGENDS is to be able to pose them in action shots... how do u pose them or let them interact if they are in the packagE?

I open about 95% of all action figures I buy. I do usually keep variants and exclusives MOC unless I think the variant looks a lot better than the regular version like blue Angel.

I generally like the figures out of the box better, but they do look nice in the package hanging on the wall, so variants are good for that.

Plus, while I have no intention of ever selling any of my collection, it is nice knowing that if I was ever in a real pinch, I could probably pull in a quick grand selling my whole MOC collection.

I open all of my Marvel Legends, they are just too great of figures to be trapped in plastic. Also they don't take up as much room when they are loose as opposed to MOC. By contrast, I keep most of my other junk MOC, like Star Wars, because the packaging looks awesome and they are fairly small.

I checked off opener, although I DO keep a small number MIP. If I had my way, no ML would be worth more than retail, and I would open the few that I have MIP. But when you find Phoenix and Black Widow regular versions in Wal- Mart months after they're sold out most places, it kinda hurts to open them instead of getting loose ones online.

I'm a both. I keep things mint on card that are pretty old, as I know they will be worth something more in that condition.

My marvel Legends I open cos I think part of owning a figure is being able to pose it, and the BAF ones I have to open to build the awesome bigger figures.

Besides, I don't think the marvel Legends will be worth relatively the same as some of the other figure lines.