should i get the skirmish in the senate

wolfspartan

should i get the skrimish in the senate or hunt for grievous battlepack?

Decision to make yours that is.......HMMMMMM?

I saw the set this morning at Target they had put out a whole case.Yesterday I went to the same one and they only had 2 left and a guy bought both of them.I am not very amazed by it.Yeah,you get 2 super articulated Shock troopers and the senate pod but a crappy Yoda and Palpy really drove me away.

I saw the set this morning at Target they had put out a whole case.Yesterday I went to the same one and they only had 2 left and a guy bought both of them.I am not very amazed by it.Yeah,you get 2 super articulated Shock troopers and the senate pod but a crappy Yoda and Palpy really drove me away.

I grabbed it anyways

I have no idea what I'm going to do with Palps or Yoda yet

when I get enough Palpys.. I'm gonna repack him in all the spots the other characters were and then put it in the Toys for Tots bin this holiday season...

j/k I only got two, and that's enough for me :)

actually 3 my buddy's buddy works at Target, so he picked me up one.

Since Hasbro is making the shock trooper in their Greatest Hits Wave 3, it would depend on your preference for the super articulated or quick draw shock troopers. After seeing the first wave of greatest hits, I would be surprised if they used the super articulated version in the single pack release. I found two of the Skirmish set in my local target and couldn't resist the super articulated troopers.

The pack is great.. outside of the two troopers (which I couldn't find on the single card and I doubt I'll find them in the future!) the senate pod is great too.. very well done. It is interesting that you can slide Yoda's cloak over the backside of the senate pod to make it look like it is hanging off the side, similar to ROTS. :) I love the set!

if its a VS situation, i would get the hunt pack

but if not, get both, the senate pack is a pretty good deal, figures are 7 bucks each normally, so 2 shock troopers would cost 14 bucks, so you are getting a yoda, palp and pod for 6 bucks

not too shabby at all

i ended up buying 8 packs

as for the tru hunt pack

i ordered 19