Onslaughts Leg??

JayCueBatman

anyone else having issues snapping in his left leg??? I cant seem to do it...i know i got some strength in my arms i dunno why it wont go into place?

When the &$%^ did u get that wave. I just got the Wal-Mart wave. And if ya need a V1 Cap I can get ya one for a trade, ha ha ha ha

the stark body is kinda useless, its molded into the the toy it self and had no midsection/legs at all from what I can see

If you want a stark just take the head off on e and stick it on a prof x body, and bam! there you go :) at least thats what others have posted they have done

The ones I have had were not a single piece. There is a head, a torso and then the armor, all seperate pieces. I don't want to use any Proffessor X (I thought of that idea months ago) what I want is a pic of the Stark torso.

So, are you saying you are not going to take a pic of it?

The ml 11 one has a head, upper shoulders and that is it. You can use the head on a custom. I think a heavily sculpted smc era DD body would be good if not wantin to use X's body. You can use the Dracula body, though i don't know anyone who used it yet

I'd like to recommend the use of Zapagap. This was recommended to me by Cornboy of the 4HM and he was right..it works like a charm on loose joints. Simply use a dab and then WORK THE JOINT so it doesn't completly lock in place. The result is a tighter fit on the joint in question. I've used it many a times and got it at Home Depot for $3.

B.

I got my ML 13 Onslaught series from The Outer Reaches! They rock! Lady deathstrike sucks. And I have the same problem with the left leg. What I did, I used a hair dryer to heat the left leg until it was kind of soft then popped the leg into the joint. It worked.

Just wanted to share.

JOhnny Bizarro

I also suffered from the same problem. All I did was cut off very tiny piece of the end of the joint, thinking it was too long. Don't think that was the case. So I started shaving down the joint along the sides. That seemed to have worked becuase it fits fine now.

Still haven't heard a peep from Grand. I'll try calling them on Monday to see if that will be any different.

Again, great ways to get the leg on all. I can use all of these ways as argurments as to "Would you really expect a small child to do these things in order to make it work?". It is a defective product and there are enough people out there experiencing this problem.

Depends on what part broke. Usually taking apart the middle torso serves to expose the inner plugs, the things you need to replace. Honestly I'd buy a new one because they're all over Wal Mart now. But if you want, take some pics and I'll tell you how to do it if possible, or do it for you myself.

Wow... jin, are charging for this service?

the stark body is kinda useless, its molded into the the toy it self and had no midsection/legs at all from what I can see

If you want a stark just take the head off on e and stick it on a prof x body, and bam! there you go :) at least thats what others have posted they have done

The ones I have had were not a single piece. There is a head, a torso and then the armor, all seperate pieces. I don't want to use any Proffessor X (I thought of that idea months ago) what I want is a pic of the Stark torso.

Here ya go....the head has obviously been removed (lol) and there were two loops on the bottom that went around some pegs inside the torso, those were cut off. Pain in the ass to break this guy apart, i dont suggest doing it unless you really really want to. Heh. And Onslaughts holding it...well...cause he's kickass and i wanted to take a picture of him. :D Sorry about the glare, bad lighting conditions.

hulkbusterneck.jpg

Depends on what part broke. Usually taking apart the middle torso serves to expose the inner plugs, the things you need to replace. Honestly I'd buy a new one because they're all over Wal Mart now. But if you want, take some pics and I'll tell you how to do it if possible, or do it for you myself.

Nah, long as you pay for the shipping I'll repair em.

Okay, I don't know how I missed this thread before.

The problem with the left leg peg? Apparently a LOT of the lower torsos that shipped with Pyro have two RIGHT leg pegs.

You know how one leg peg is supposed to be thick, and one is supposed to be thin? So the "kids" or collectors, don't put the wrong leg on the wrong peg? The first Pyro I opened from my case I got from Grand (the better deco-ed Pyro), on the lower torso of Onslaught they were BOTH thick "right leg" pegs. So I looked at the other Pyro I got in the case from Grand, and the left leg peg looked somewhat thinner than the right leg peg, so I cut a slit in the bottom of the package and since the lower torso piece isn't tied into the plastic, I just slid it out. THAT one had the correct leg pegs. I rebuilt my Onslaught and put the defective torso in the second Pyro package that I cut the slit in the bottom of.

So there ARE correct lower torsos out there, but the first one I opened had the wrong leg pegs. I didn't realize until reading this thread that it's a widespread production error.

Here ya go....the head has obviously been removed (lol) and there were two loops on the bottom that went around some pegs inside the torso, those were cut off. Pain in the ass to break this guy apart, i dont suggest doing it unless you really really want to. Heh. And Onslaughts holding it...well...cause he's kickass and i wanted to take a picture of him. :D Sorry about the glare, bad lighting conditions.

that could be onslaughts wang from the looks of it if you had him holding it a lil lower @loll@

HOrd, I was thinking about you're problem... have you tryed sticking like a paperclip or some lil peice of mettal b etween the two ends...grandt it wouldn't be that sturdy but you could at the least display him :)

HOrd, I was thinking about you're problem... have you tryed sticking like a paperclip or some lil peice of mettal b etween the two ends...grandt it wouldn't be that sturdy but you could at the least display him :)

I was thinking about some sort of metal spike type thing if that's what is needed. As I said earlier, if I can't get any sort of replacement worked out, I may send it down to Jin. Sounds like he know what he's doing fixing toys. If these toys worked with screws, I take him apart and fix him myself. Used to do that with my toys when I was younger.

Nah, long as you pay for the shipping I'll repair em.

Nifty! I have a street fighter ryu I need some help with. his arm fell off as soon as i got him out of his package. Can you help me out?

Here ya go....the head has obviously been removed (lol) and there were two loops on the bottom that went around some pegs inside the torso, those were cut off. Pain in the ass to break this guy apart, i dont suggest doing it unless you really really want to. Heh. And Onslaughts holding it...well...cause he's kickass and i wanted to take a picture of him. :D

Thanks! That makes me feel a lot better. I was hoping he had more of a torso but I didn't want to crack the figure just to find out. Don't worry about the quality of the pic, it was fine ^_^

I think I will end up putting the head on either a Dracula from the Monsters pack or maybe try to replicate Stark's undersuit from the 5" line.

Awesome!! I just got an email from Grand. They said if I send them the broken pieces, they'll send them to ToyBiz and I can get replacements! I guess they have learned it's a problem, because she said ToyBiz is expecting pieces to come in from Hong Kong.

Anyone else having a problem with your Onslaught, you might want to contact ToyBiz or Grand and see if you can work out a replacement as well. Just remember, so people don't go thinking they can scam them to get a free Onslaught, you'll have to send them your broken one first!

hordak how come you have to send it all in?.. you can't take the other parts off?..

I duno if I would wana risk sending in that many parts and only getting the broken ones back or something eh?..

:S

hordak how come you have to send it all in?.. you can't take the other parts off?..

I duno if I would wana risk sending in that many parts and only getting the broken ones back or something eh?..

:S

She said send the complete one and they'll send a complete one back. Yeah, I'm a little worried, but what am I going to do with the broken one?