Onslaughts Leg??

JayCueBatman

anyone else having issues snapping in his left leg??? I cant seem to do it...i know i got some strength in my arms i dunno why it wont go into place?

I think it's just one of those things that happens from time to time. My Apocalypses left arm won't go all the way in no matter how hard I try, so it's probably an isolated incident.

I'm in the same spot! My left leg just will not go on! It's really pissing me off!

MINE IS BROKEN NOW!! AGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

I'm contacting Grand Toys and tell them what a piece of trash this toy is and I want a replacement!!

6c2d8431.jpg

IMG_1860.jpg

I sent an email off to Grand. Took everything I have to be polite in it as well. I'd go back to the place I bought them, but they don't have anymore and I wouldn't want them to have to exchange me 4 figures because I can't get the top-half or the right leg off the broken parts now either. I need Grand Toys to exchange me 4 pieces of Onslaught because it's incapble of being pulled apart. Well, it is capable of being pulled apart, but I'll break it even more.

bhahaha

lol sorry hord!

HOpe grand replaces it!! but I gota feeling they will just screw you & tell you to take it back to the place you brought it , in which case oyu will have to wait for a TRU or somethng to get the part in... & then screw them :P

cause Last I checked comic shops don't take back broken stuff lol :(

MINE IS BROKEN NOW!! AGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

I'm contacting Grand Toys and tell them what a piece of trash this toy is and I want a replacement!!

6c2d8431.jpg

IMG_1860.jpg

Ironically, thanks for the best closeup pic I've seen ths far of his face :)

I emailed the lady that helped Skips get his Apocalypse tube, so I'll see if she's as nice as he says she is. I'll even mail her the broken one so she knows I'm not screwing with her. If it's a fault in the design, then they shouldn't have a problem.

Taking it back to the store is not a option, as he doesn't have anymore and he'd have to replace all four figures, which is just stupid in my opinion.

If they screw me, I'd wait for Walmart to get them instead. Cheaper.

no, you buy one at WM, or tru , then replace it with the broken one...

toybiz told me they had a deal with the stores to just replace any broken ones so its not a loss to the store at all... at least thats what they told me to do when I broke my ML ironman w11 :(

ML13_008.jpg

Hordak, if you can't get a replacement, let me know. I'm pretty sure I could repair that in just a few minutes if you feel like spending the money to ship it to me. You may be able to repair it at home tho, if you can heat up the leg and yank out the stuck part. All ya have to do is get that out, drill a hole through the top of the broken piece and into the leg peg, then glue it back on and put a screw through the holes for strength. Drill a little extra into the leg to accomodate the screw head (and widen it this time around) and it'll fit back in there.

I emailed ToyAddict (where I bought them) to see if he'll contact his distributor to see if there's anything they can do as well. I'll have to wait till Monday to hear from Grand.

I kinda figured that's what you meant Synch, but keep in mind, I'd be replacing 4 figures as the top-section, mid-section and right leg are already stuck together and the left leg and mid-section are broken.

Jin, your idea will be my last resort if I can't get new pieces or an exchange worked out. I might just mail it to you to do because it sounds like you've had more experience doing that type of thing. LOL. If I heated it up, I'd probably melt it. :P

Hordak, if you can't get a replacement, let me know. I'm pretty sure I could repair that in just a few minutes if you feel like spending the money to ship it to me. You may be able to repair it at home tho, if you can heat up the leg and yank out the stuck part. All ya have to do is get that out, drill a hole through the top of the broken piece and into the leg peg, then glue it back on and put a screw through the holes for strength. Drill a little extra into the leg to accomodate the screw head (and widen it this time around) and it'll fit back in there.

that head is soooo weirddd looking!! Can't wait for my case to come this week!

jin how would you ship a broken in half ml w11 ironman?

How would I ship him, or how would I repair him? I ship stuff through USPS. You talking about the HulkBuster iron man?

Opps lol, yea how would you fix him I ment :) and yea w11 hb ironman first time I touched it it came a part right in the middle! :(

Depends on what part broke. Usually taking apart the middle torso serves to expose the inner plugs, the things you need to replace. Honestly I'd buy a new one because they're all over Wal Mart now. But if you want, take some pics and I'll tell you how to do it if possible, or do it for you myself.

That sucks, but thats toybiz for you. I collect marvel legends but man their quality control blows. I usually get one broken fig per wave. I think its gotten much worse. I mean why should I have to boil every fig I get to make sure the joints will move. It really stinks when its a build a fig like yours or a hard to get fig. The I have to do a self repair and thats no fun.

Opps lol, yea how would you fix him I ment :) and yea w11 hb ironman first time I touched it it came a part right in the middle! :(

You mean the torso split on it's sides? If so please post pics of the Stark torso inside the armor? Also, if you end up getting a second HBIM I would love to get the Stark torso (even without the head).

if that was all that was wrong with it I'd simply display it as battle damaged lol allso the stark body is kinda useless, its molded into the the toy it self and had no midsection/legs at all from what I can see

If you want a stark just take the head off on e and stick it on a prof x body, and bam! there you go :) at least thats what others have posted they have done